Clyde Grove, Filton Park, Bristol
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Well Presented Throughout
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
- Large Driveway
- 100ft South West Facing Garden
- Spacious Workshop With Further Potential
- Extended Kitchen/Diner
- Perfect Family Home
A three bedroom semi detached property well presented throughout, located in the popular area of 'Filton Park'.
Located within a quiet cul-de-sac, only a short walk to surrounding schools and shops. Also, very well connected, only a short commute to the M4/M5 and easily accessible to Central Bristol.
Benefits include a 100ft south west facing garden and large driveway with space for multiple cars.
The property also features a porch, entrance hall, two reception rooms, extended kitchen/dining area, three good sized bedrooms upstairs and three piece bathroom suite. Outside, there is a single garage and a spacious workshop, both have power and light.
Perfect if you’re a family looking for more space. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
1.90m x 0.55m
UPVC french doors, tiled floor.
1.92m x 3.84m
Original door, understairs storage, radiator, carpeted floor.
Reception Room One
3.94m x 3.52m
UPVC windows, bay fronted, radiator, original flooring.
Reception Room Two
3.59m x 3.51m
Radiator, laminate flooring.
2.27m x 6.04m
Velux window, UPVC windows, breakfast bar, storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, integrated hob and double oven.
3.55m x 3.16m
Velux window, UPVC french doors, radiator, laminate flooring.
2.28m x 2.60m
UPVC stained glass window, loft access, carpeted floor.
3.62m x 4.19m
UPVC windows, bay fronted, airing cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
3.60m x 3.52m
UPVC window, storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
2.27m x 2.57m
UPVC window, radiator, carpeted floor.
2.25m x 1.78m
UPVC window, bath with shower above, sink, WC, heated towel rail, tiled walls, lino flooring.
Power, light, double doors to front and back.
3.68m x 5.79m
UPVC door, UPVC windows, light and power.
South West facing, raised decking, patio, lawn, shed, side access.
Council Tax Band
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Clyde Grove, Filton Park, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Filton Abbey Wood Station0.8 miles
- Patchway Station1.7 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We are an Independent Estate Agent with nearly a decade of experience selling properties in South Bristol covering BS3, BS4, BS13, BS14 & surrounding areas.
Our Director, Callum Garrett grew up locally in Southville and currently resides in Bedminster Down with his partner, two young children and playing an active part in the community as the Chairman of ‘Bedminster Down Football Club’. He has managed both successful high street and online estate agents locally, believing he can take ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S26562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrett & Co, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.