Old Church Street Chelsea SW3
- Four bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Separate kitchen
- Courtyard garden
- Underground parking
- Approx. 3821 sq ft (356 sq m)
- EPC: C
The house forms part of a boutique development at 26–30 Old Church Street, offering limited opportunity to own an outstanding new Chelsea home, distinguished by world-class design and a secluded community environment. Honouring the heritage and character of Old Chelsea, great care has been taken to fuse old and new influences. The townhouse is an inspirational modern interpretation of a traditional Chelsea townhouse. Classic proportions are energised by light, contemporary interiors by award-winning designer Andrew Martin.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Old Church Street Chelsea SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.7 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station0.8 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.9 miles
About the agent
JLL is the largest property consultancy business in Europe, with an enviable reputation for delivering beyond client expectations. With our national network of prime city, regional and international offices we can ensure that your property will reach the widest audience possible.
Our residential teams have the necessary experience and training to assist you in maximising the return from your home or property investment. Our staff provide full sales and lettings support from initial mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P115957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.