Melbourne Way, Enfield
- Three Bedroom Extended House
- CHAIN FREE
- Two Reception Rooms
- Within Catchment Of Sought After Schools
- Garage to Rear
- Front Driveway for 2 Cars
- Easy Access To Local Shops And Amenities
- Walking Distance To Bush Hill Park Station
Hallway - With double glazed door to front aspect, radiator, two under stair storage cupboards, picture rail, tiled flooring, doors to kitchen and both reception rooms.
Lounge - 4.24m x 3.51m (13'11 x 11'6 ) - With double glazed UPVC windows to the front, radiator, fireplace with surround, TV points, telephone points, solid wood flooring.
Dining Room - 3.66m x 3.15m (12' x 10'4 ) - With radiator, solid wood flooring, coved ceiling, arch to kitchen.
L-Shaped Extended Kitchen - 5.59m x 5.00m (18'4 x 16'5 ) - With units at base and eye level, cupboard housing boiler, breakfast bar, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated electric hob and oven with extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, spotlights, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, double glazed windows to the rear, double glazed sliding door to the rear.
First Floor Landing - With loft access, doors to bathroom and all bedrooms.
Bedroom One - 3.35m x 3.30m (11' x 10'10) - With double glazed UPVC window to the front, radiator, solid wood flooring, picture rail.
Bedroom Two - 3.66m x 3.35m (12 x 11) - With double glazed UPVC windows to the rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes, solid wood flooring.
Bedroom Three - 2.31m x 1.96m (7'7 x 6'5 ) - With double glazed UPVC windows to the front, radiator, solid wood flooring.
Bathroom - With panel enclosed bath with mixed tap and shower attachments, low level W.C, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear.
BrochuresBrochureMelbourne Way, Enfield
Melbourne Way, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.2 miles
- Southbury Station0.8 miles
- Enfield Town Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Kings Group Enfield Town was first established in 1991, now over 26 years later and due to our successful reputation and high demand, we have now successfully opened another 14 Branches across North and East London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Enfield Town with its beautiful surroundings is a highly sought after area, with direct train links straight into London it is an easy commute for those working or wanting quick access to the City. There is also eas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30581737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.