Beauchamps, Welwyn Garden City
- Spacious Family Home set on generous corner plot.
- Four Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Double aspect lounge with casement doors to terrace.
- Separate dining room and modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances.
- Much larger than average accomodation with fourth bedroom located over the carport.
- Off Road Parking and Garage with large loft storage area.
- Sought after location close to local schools and shopping.
- Front, side and rear gardens with hard landscaping and lighting.
- Gas central heating and double glazing.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
Stairs to first floor with LED handrail lighting. Under stair storage cupboard. Wooden floor. Radiator.
10' 11'' x 8' 11'' (3.32m x 2.72m)
A dual aspect room with double glazed UPVC windows and wooden flooring.
17' 1'' x 10' 0'' (5.20m x 3.05m)
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units with under cabinet lighting. Four ring gas hob inset to work surface with extractor hood over and electric oven under. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled flooring and tiled splash backs. LED spot lighting. Feature bay window to dining area.
16' 6'' x 11' 7'' (5.03m x 3.53m)
A dual aspect room with double glazed UPVC windows to front and rear. Feature fireplace. Wooden flooring. Patio doors leading to rear garden and terrace.
Low level WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing.
Ceiling coving. LED spot lights. Drop down hatch with ladder leading to loft. Two double glazed UPVC windows to rear. Airing cupboard containing the insulated hot water cylinder.
13' 0'' x 9' 7'' (3.96m x 2.92m)
Built in double wardrobe. Radiator. Door to En Suite Shower Room. Double glazed window to front.
En Suite Shower Room.
Wash hand basin inset within a vanity unit with cabinet space under. Low level WC. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled shower cubicle with mains plumbed shower and stainless steel and glass shower screen. Obscure double glazed window.
13' 0'' x 9' 2'' (3.96m x 2.79m)
A dual aspect room with built in storage cupboard and built in wardrobe. Radiator.
10' 0'' x 8' 6'' (3.05m x 2.59m)
Dual aspect room. Radiator.
9' 7'' x 9' 0'' (2.92m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Part tiled walls. Wash hand basin inset within a vanity unit with shelving under. Low level WC. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with paving leading to front entrance door.
Fully enclosed garden with a Southerly rear aspect, mainly laid to lawn with separate patio area. The garden can be approached from both the kitchen and lounge, ideal for entertaining.
18' 0'' x 9' 4'' (5.48m x 2.84m)
Brick built garage with up and over door to front and personal door to side. With light and power. Large storage area within pitched roof.
With storage area to side and gate to rear garden.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Beauchamps, Welwyn Garden City
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welwyn Garden City Station1.2 miles
- Welwyn North Station2.0 miles
- Hatfield Station2.8 miles
About the agent
With so many estate agents in the area it is difficult to make the right choice about who to instruct to sell or let your property.
Why should you use Herts Homes ? - quite simply we can provide a highly professional service from a team with over 30 years successful experience, who use modern technology to drive down the cost of moving. We aim to save you money and provide a level of service that we hope you will recommend to friends, family and work colleagues.
‘’ After expe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4669997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herts Homes, St. Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.