Beckingham Road, Guildford
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Three bedrooms
- Popular location
- Parking for several cars
- Modern Kitchen with appliances
- Large garden with patio
- Great order throughout
- Detached house
- Easy access to town centre
- Easy A3 access
- Lounge and separate dining room
Description - **ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE ** This extremely well presented three bedroom detached home has convenient access to Guildford town centre and both north and south bound of the A3.
On the ground floor the property features a lounge with doors leading to the garden, a separate dining room, a recently fitted kitchen and cloakroom.
On the first floor the property benefits from two double bedrooms, a further bedroom and a modern bathroom with shower.
Externally there is off street parking for multiple vehicles and large rear garden which in the main is laid to lawn with a patio area, ideal for entertaining.
BrochuresBrochureBeckingham Road, Guildford
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Beckingham Road, Guildford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guildford Station1.1 miles
- London Road Station1.4 miles
- Shalford Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Cavender estate agent has a clear focus on delivering a comprehensive service that is above and beyond that being provided by other agents in the local area.
Our many combined years of experience of working in the property industry in this area, together with our dedication to excellent customer service has ensured that we have become one of the most recognised agents in the area. We are proud of the professional service we provide and demonstrate this by being members of The Property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30582492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavender Estate Agent, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.