16 Queensway, Llandovery, SA20
- *** desirable Victorian 3 bedroomed town house ***
- *** A fantastically positioned family home ***
- *** Mains gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout ***
- *** Garage to rear with off road parking ***
- *** Within level walking distance to a range of local amenities ***
- *** EPC Rating - E ***
*** Great opportunity *** A fantastically positioned family home *** family proportioned 3 bedroomed accommodation *** Mains gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout ***
*** Garage to rear with off road parking *** Low maintenance garden *** Front forecourt garden enclosed with wrought iron railings. *** Within level walking distance to a range of local amenities ***
*** Not to be missed ***
We are informed by the current Vendors that the property benefits from mains water, mains electricity, mains drainage, mains gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing throughout, telephone subject to B.T. transfer regulations, Broadband available.
Located in the market town of Llandovery on the doorstep of the famous Brecon Beacons. Llandovery itself benefits from comprehensive shopping facilities with a variety of shops, post office, patisserie, butchers, doctors surgery, cottage hospital, public houses/restaurants, junior school and Llandovery College in the private sector together with swimming pool and supermarket on the outskirts of town.
16 Queensway is a Terraced Victorian 3 bedroomed property. The property has been maintained to a high standard and provides off road parking to the rear of the property.
To the rear of the property offers a low maintenance garden and yard area with a flower beds.
Don't let this be a missed opportunity. An early inspection is highly recommended.
The accommodation provides more specifically the following:-
Accessed via timber from door entrance door leading into a vestibule and the hallway with the staircase leading to the first floor.
11' 6" x 12' 5" (3.51m x 3.78m) With a marble Victorian style Fireplace and a bay window. Radiator.
13' 0" x 11' 7" (3.96m x 3.53m) With a gas fire and a built in cupboard. Radiator.
18' 5" x 6' 1" (5.61m x 1.85m) With floor units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. 4 ring gas hob with oven. Space for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Door to rear of the property.
8' 9" x 6' 1" (2.67m x 1.85m) With floor and wall units and under stair cupboard.
Via staircase from ground floor hallway.
14' 7" x 10' 7" (4.45m x 3.23m) With radiator.
10' 7" x 11' 7" (3.23m x 3.53m) With radiator.
8' 0" x 7' 0" (2.44m x 2.13m) With radiator.
6' 0" x 7' 4" (1.83m x 2.24m) With a pedestal wash hand basin, Low Level W.C, panelled bath with a shower overhead. Airing cupboard.
The property enjoys a low maintenance front forecourt along with a small garden and yard to the rear. An outside W.C.
Rear of Property
Store Room/ Workshop
With brick elevations under a corrugated roof.
16' 0" x 8' 0" (4.88m x 2.44m) Of Prefab construction. With parking to the rear of the property.
TENURE AND POSSESSION
We are informed the property is of Freehold Tenure and will be vacant on completion.
The property is listed under the Local Authority of Ceredigion County Council and has the following charges. Council Tax Band: 'D'.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
16 Queensway, Llandovery, SA20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llandovery Station0.1 miles
- Llanwrda Station3.7 miles
- Cynghordy Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morgan & Davies
Morgan & Davies was formed in 1989 and is an independent family owned firm of Chartered Surveyors covering the whole of Mid and West Wales and providing a variety of Professional services.
There are two offices - Country and Coastal - Lampeter and Aberaeron
Specific fields of practice and services provided are:
- Residential Estate Agencies and Chartered Surveying Services.
- Agricultural Estate Agencies - Qualified Rural S
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20295480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan & Davies, Lampeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.