Congleton Close, Coventry
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED MODERN STARTER HOME
- BOTH GAS HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- INTERNAL INSPECTION STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
- PAVED FRONT GARDEN AND ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- CLOSE TO A SELECTION OF DAILY AMENITIES
- COMPETITVELY PRICED TO ACHIEVE A QUICK SALE
Setting - Congleton Close leads from Lythalls Lane positioned to the north of the City. The local area contains a selection of daily amenities including shops and transport services and the position should prove ideal for the Ricoh Arena and the Retail Park alongside.
On The Ground Floor - Double glazed front entrance door opens to the
Hall - 1.19m x 0.91m (3'11 x 3') - with hot water radiator
Lounge - 3.99m x 3.53m (13'1 x 11'7) - having wood effect laminate floor, double glazed window, hot water radiator and open tread staircase to the first floor
Well Fitted Kitchen - 3.96m x 1.52m (13' x 5') - with a range of base cupboards and drawers with matching wall cabinets and dark contrasting work surfaces comprising inset sink unit below double glazed front window, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for cooker and space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, complimentary part tiled walls and hot water radiator
On The First Floor - stairs lead to the
Landing - providing access to the insulated roof space, built in double door wardrobe and built in cupboard housing the Worcester gas fired combination boiler
Double Bedroom - 3.18m x 2.87m (10'5 x 9'5) - having wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed window, hot water radiator and built in double door wardrobe
Bathroom - 2.08m x 1.91m (6'10 x 6'3) - in a coloured suite comprising bath, WC and basin, double glazed window, hot water radiator, wood effect laminate floor, complimentary part tiled walls and small electric heater.
Outside - The property has a very pleasant paved front garden with a useful storage and meter cupboard, a water tap and an allocated parking space nearby.
BrochuresCongleton Close, Coventry
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Congleton Close, Coventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Arena Station0.4 miles
- Coventry Station2.9 miles
- Bedworth Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Hello from the team at Payne Associates! Thanks for visiting our Rightmove page!
Coventry's largest Estate Agent is able to help you with any property matter you have whether you are selling, buying, letting or renting. We've got 4 offices across Coventry. We are situated in Walsgrave, City Centre, Cheylesmore and Earlsdon and have dedicated, friendly and proactive teams ready to help you.
WE ARE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
SELLING your propert
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30576022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.