The Willows, Heol-Y-Cyw, Bridgend
- Executive Detached Home
- Detached Garage Plus Generous Driveway
- Extensive Patio Area With Impressive Views
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- No On Going Chain
*Virtual Tour Available* New to the market is this impressive six bedroom executive detached property offered for sale with no ongoing chain. This attractive family home benefits from a detached garage, utility room and outstanding kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances.
*Virtual Tour Available* New to the market is this impressive six bedroom executive detached property offered for sale with no ongoing chain. This attractive family home benefits from a detached garage, driveway and stunning views to the property rear. Briefly comprising of entrance hallway, cloakroom, study, lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner with a range of integral appliances, plus utility room. From the first floor landing lie five double bedrooms, two of which with an en-suite plus the additional family bathroom. To the second floor you will find the sixth double bedroom. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space on offer in this imposing family home. Call to arrange your appointment or book online 24/7.
Double glazed door to front with obscured glass insert, porcelain flooring
Entrance Hallway 16' 2" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.93m max x 3.81m max )
Porcelain tiled flooring, stairwell to first floor with glass balustrade and fitted carpet, cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler
Double glazed window to front with obscured glass insert, porcelain flooring, wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit
Study 6' 4" x 6' ( 1.93m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front, porcelain flooring
Lounge 29' 4" max x 19' 3" max ( 8.94m max x 5.87m max )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed french doors onto rear patio area, engineered wood flooring, integral fire
Sitting Room 16' 6" max x 12' 3" ( 5.03m max x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front, engineered wood flooring
Dining Room 16' 1" x 13' ( 4.90m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, engineered wood flooring, oak doors either side leading to lounge and kitchen/diner
Kitchen/diner 22' 6" max x 16' 5" max ( 6.86m max x 5.00m max )
Double glazed window to rear, porcelain flooring, oak doors to dining, utility room and hallway, a range of Sigma 3 designer matt and textured fitted wall and base units featuring larder units, quartz worktops, central island, integrated grill/microwave oven and induction hob, space for American style fridge freezer with additional integral fridge freezer and dishwasher
Double glazed door to side with glass insert, porcelain flooring, fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap,space for washing and tumble dryer
Double glazed window to front, glass balustrade overlooking the hallway, storage cupboard, fitted carpet
Master Bedroom 19' 9" plus recess x 16' 5" ( 6.02m plus recess x 5.00m )
Double glazed french doors onto balcony with glass balustrade for outdoor seating area, benefiting from the stunning views to the rear of the property, fitted carpet
Dressing Room 12' 8" max x 5' 3" ( 3.86m max x 1.60m )
Fitted carpet, space for wardrobes and dressing area
En-Suite Four Piece Bathroom
Double glazed window to front with obscured glass insert, freestanding bath with floor mounted mixer tap, wash hand basin with vanity unit, wc, bidet, shower enclosure with screen
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet
Double glazed window to rear with obscured glass insert, wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, shower enclosure with screen
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, storage cupboard
Bedroom Four 12' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted caret, storage cupboard
Bedroom Five 9' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet
Double glazed window to rear with obscured glass insert, wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath with overhead shower and screen, tiled flooring, tiled splashback
Bedroom Six/ Loft Room 20' max x 14' 6" max ( 6.10m max x 4.42m max )
Four double glazed skylights, engineered wood flooring, storage cupboard
To the property front you will find an enclosed generous driveway laid with block paving and chippings for ample off road parking, along with a detached garage with roller shutter door
Benefiting from side access to the rear generous patio area perfect for outdoor entertaining with stunning views, steps leading to the lawn area, mature shrubs and boarder
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
The Willows, Heol-Y-Cyw, Bridgend
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pencoed Station2.0 miles
- Sarn Station3.0 miles
- Tondu Station3.1 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
Bridgend is showing rapid growth with New build sites in many areas due to in part to its great access for public transport and the M4 which makes both Cardiff and Swansea easily accessible. We are proud to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BND303814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.