Alexandra Drive, Prestatyn
The accommodation briefly affords: Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Room. Fitted Kitchen and Family Bathroom with 4 piece suite and 3 Bedrooms. Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing. Gardens to front and rear. Off road parking leads to the Detached Garage.
Part glazed front door to
Entrance Hall - Carpet and coved ceiling. Cupboard off with storage spacing and housing the Worcester gas fired combination central heating boiler.
Lounge/Dining Room - 5.33m x 6.45m(maximum measurements) (17'6 x 21'2(m - Brickwork fireplace with tiled hearth and space for electric fire. Two radiators, power points, carpet, coved and textured ceiling. Two sealed unit double glazed windows. Door to
Inner Hall - Carpet and power points.
Fitted Kitchen - 3.15m x 3.30m (10'4 x 10'10) - Fitted out with a range of timber fronted base and wall mounted units complimented by formica topped work surfaces with tiled splash backs. Two glazed display cabinets, inset sink unit with mixer tap and single drainer. Inset gas hob with filter hood and electric oven below. Power points, tiled floor, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and a dishwasher which will be included in the sale. Coved and textured ceiling, uPVC double glazed door to the exterior with matching window.
Bathroom - Fitted out with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle with splash screen, folding door and shower control unit. Vanity unit with cupboard below and close couple WC. Chrome effect ladder style radiator, laminate flooring, tiled walls, coved and textured ceiling and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 - 3.91m x 3.30m (12'10 x 10'10) - Radiator, power points, carpet and uPVC double glazed window overlooks the rear garden. Coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2(Dining Room) - 4.09m(to front of wardrobe) x 2.92m (13'5(to front - Full length wardrobes with sliding doors and being 1'10 deep. Radiator, power points, carpet, coved and textured ceiling and double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 - 2.08m x 3.30m (6'10 x 10'10) - Radiator, power points, carpet and uPVC double glazed window to the side.
Exterior - Lawned front garden with flower beds and concrete driveway with timber farm style gates across provides parking and access to the Garage. Personnel gates to the rear garden that has lawn, stocked flower beds, paved patio area and useful timber Shed.
Single Brick Built Detached Garage. - With metal up and over door.
Directions - From the Agents Office proceed along Russell Road and on to the Coast Road(A548) and continue along onto Prestatyn. At the Ffrith Beach take a right turn onto Ceg y Ffordd and proceed over the railway bridge onto Ffordd Penrhwylfa. At the crossroads turn right onto Ffordd Ffynnon and take the 2nd right into Alexandra Drive proceed down and Number 29 will be found on the left hand side.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection.
3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents. 5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 21st April 2021
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme with Reference Number - N00766-0
9. COVID 19 REGS FOR VIEWINGS: a) Face mask compulsory. b) 15 minute appt. c) Do not view if have symptoms/isolating/shielding. d) Touch as little as possible in property. e) Sanitise hands Before & After viewing.
BrochuresBrochureAlexandra Drive, Prestatyn
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Alexandra Drive, Prestatyn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prestatyn Station1.1 miles
- Rhyl Station2.8 miles
About the agent
THE STORY OF JONES & REDFEARN
The firm of Jones & Redfearn is a continuation of two long established firms that amalgamated in October 1996. These two firms were Messrs. Wesley Haslam Estate Agents and Messrs. Eastlands Surveyors & Estate Agents, both of whom were highly regarded, locally based practices.
Wesley Haslam was founded in the 19 century in Queen Victoria’s 41st year in 1878, by Messrs. William Hall and T.C. Amos who were succeeded in 1902 by Mr. Hubert Holbeche. Health
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30587493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.