Wheeleys Lane, Birmingham
- Well-presented one bedroom top floor apartment
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Allocated parking
- Close to broad street Birmingham
- Ideal first time buyers purchase or a great buy to let investment opportunity
- The vendor is offering an extended lease for complition of sale
** CITY CENTRE LOCATION ** WELL-PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT ** LOUNGE ** FITTED KITCHEN ** DOUBLE BEDROOM ** BATHROOM ** VIEWS OVERLOOKING CANAL ** ALLOCATED PARKING ** IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYERS PURCHASE OR A GREAT BUY TO LET INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ** WALKING DISTANCE OFF BROAD STREET **
This well-presented one bedroom top floor apartment is located in the heart of the City Centre, situated on Wheeleys Lane near to Broad Street affording easy access to Birmingham's financial district, variety of bars, restaurants and the social delights of Broad Street. The apartment is within walking distance of Brindley Place, New Street and Five Ways Stations making this a convenient place to live.
The property is within commutable distance to the Queen Elizabeth, City and the new Metropolitan Super Hospitals, Birmingham City University as well as Birmingham University Selly Oak are also within commutable distance.
The property comprises in more detail: On approach to the apartment is a secure communal entrance, stairs to upper floors, entrance door, hallway, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen with view of the canal, bathroom. The apartment has well maintained communal grounds making this a great place to live.
The apartment benefits from having allocated parking providing off road parking.
This really is a great apartment both in its location, and the accommodation on offer. Viewing This Property is Highly Recommend.
The vendor is offering an extended lease for complition of sale
Door to entrance hall, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, central heating radiator, spotlights, coving to ceiling and intercom system.
Lounge 13' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, wood style flooring, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integrated fridge/freezer, electric hob and oven with cooker hood over, pantry, ceramic two bowl sink and drainer, tiled to splash prone areas, tiled floor and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 10' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, WC, bath with shower over and mixer tap, heated towel rail, tiled to splash prone areas, coving to ceiling, spotlights, cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
Has communal grounds overlooking Canal. Shared permit parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Wheeleys Lane, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.2 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.6 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Harborne Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Harborne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN108572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.