12 Courthill Street, Dalry
- IN DEPTH HD PROPERTY VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
- FABULOUSLY AFFORDABLE THREE-BEDROOM END TERRACE HOME
- BRIGHT & AIRY LOUNGE / GREAT SCALE & VOLUME THROUGHOUT
- EXTENSIVE DINING KITCHEN / INTEGRATED HOB & OVEN
- ULTRA-MODERN SHOWER ROOM / SUPER STYLISH FIXTURES & FITTINGS
- THREE GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN - PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING
- EXCELLENT STORAGE SOLUTIONS / FANTASTIC FIRST-TIME PURCHASE
- GAS-CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO A HOST OF LOCAL AMENITIES / GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
Welcome to No. 12 Courthill Street and this fabulously affordable end terraced home which is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
The fabulous property has great scale and volume. The superbly spacious family lounge is awash with natural sunlight and has been stylishly decorated with neutral tones and fitted carpets. There is a marble effect focal point fireplace with electric fire which is ideal for those cosy nights in with family.
Ideally located off the lounge is the extensive dining kitchen where ample storage is provided via a range of wall to floor mounted units. Included in the sale is an integrated 5-ring gas hob with griddle, electric oven/grill, and extractor hood. Lots of space for dining makes this ideal for entertaining and family mealtimes alike.
The back garden offers a wonderful child-friendly space to soak up the summer sun with a delightful patio area, manicured lawn, and mature shrubbery. A useful outhouse plus two cellars provides fantastic storage solutions for indoor/outdoor equipment or an ideal outdoor workshop.
The upper level gives access to 3 double bedrooms which are all incredibly spacious and beautifully presented throughout.
The ultra-modern shower room has been recently installed and is simply stunning. There is a large walk-in shower cubicle, w.c. and wash-hand-basin contained within a stylish vanity unit. The shower room is fully tiled with contemporary fixtures and fittings to include a waterfall shower head and chrome heated towel rail.
Benefiting from excellent local amenities and transport links all within a short walk. For detailed information on schooling, please use The Property Boom's school catchment and performance tool on our website. Dalry has a great selection of local amenities including shops, restaurants, supermarkets, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area into Glasgow, Ayr and further afield and are only a short walk away. The property further benefits from easy access to the newly completed Dalry Bypass providing reduced journey times.
We would recommend early viewing of this property as it's sure to be popular. Viewing is by appointment - please contact The Property Boom to arrange a viewing or for any further information and a copy of the Home Report. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and floor Plans are only for illustration purposes and are not to scale. Thank you.
THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT.
GROUND FLOOR ROOM DIMENSIONS:
Lounge : 5.40m (17'9'') x 4.40m (14'6'')
Kitchen: 4.20m (13'10'') x 3.00m (9'10'')
Shower Room : 2.10m (6'11'') x 1.90m (6'3'')
Store Room : 3.40m (11'2'') x 2.20m (7'3'')
FIRST FLOOR ROOM DIMENSIONS:
Bedroom One : 4.30m (14'2'') x 3.00m (9'10'')
Bedroom Two : 3.40m (11'2'') x 3.20m (10'6'')
Bedroom Three: 4.30m (14'2'') x 3.00m (9'10'')
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 23 4 2021
12 Courthill Street, Dalry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalry Station0.4 miles
- Glengarnock Station2.7 miles
- Kilwinning Station3.7 miles
About the agent
A dedicated, enthusiastic team to sell your home !
We make sure your property stands out from the crowd.
BRING YOUR PROPERTY TO LIFE with our HD Property Video Tours.
At The Property Boom, we work harder to make sure your property sells quickly and at a great price.
We Charge Zero Commission
Flexible Payments for every budget
No Upfront Fee Options
Pay Monthly Opt
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Boom Ltd, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.