Fortescue Road, Bournemouth
- Semi Detached FAMILY HOME
- Situated just moments from Charminster High Street
- In need of modernisation throughout
- Original features throughout
- Double glazed
- Detached garage
- Three double bedrooms
- Private garden
- CHAIN FREE
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with MK Estates
This property further benefits from a detached garage, accessed from Grafton Road to the rear of the property and is double glazed throughout. Internally the property does require some modernization to reach its full potential. Ideally situated within easy reach of Primary/Secondary Schools, shops, bars, restaurants, parks & transport links. Plus close proximity to Bournemouth Town Centre, Train/Bus Station making this a great family house. Tenure - FreeholdNO FORWARD CHAIN
Fortescue Road, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.6 miles
- Pokesdown Station2.1 miles
- Branksome Station2.1 miles
About the agent
MK Estates launched in 2013, an independent company ready to embrace change and challenge the traditional estate agency way to improve how our industry works. Our aim is to provide you with a personal and professional, stress-free service for all your residential and commercial property requirements.
As well as being Estate agents by day, we are landlords and home owners so we know only too well what you are looking for when selecting an agent to look af
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10903338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.