Cowes, Isle Of Wight
- SENSATIONAL SEA VIEWS
- UNRIVALLED, ELEVATED POSITION
- UNINTERRUPTED SEA VIEWS
- BALCONY OVERLOOKING THE SOLENT
- SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION
- SECURE, GATED PARKING
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This stunning, superbly located second floor apartment offers breathtaking panoramic Solent views. The accommodation comprises an open plan living area with contemporary kitchen, a good sized balcony with uninterrupted sea views. Both double bedrooms have access to a balcony, and one has an en-suite. There's secure gated parking in the undercroft car park for up to three cars.
Telecom based entry system into Vantage Point with keypad to communal front door. All apartments have their own alarm system and entrance door. Stairs or elevator to second floor.
Apartment door to number 8.
Good size entrance hall with storage cupboard and airing cupboard. Doors off to all rooms.
Open Plan Living Area
The heart of the home where the spectacular panoramic Solent views can be enjoyed. Sliding glass doors open to the width of the room and lead out to a good sized balcony.
A professionally designed contemporary kitchen featuring a large Island with raised glass breakfast bar. Walnut range of base and wall unit with white high gloss work surface over and ceramic tiled flooring. Built in combination microwave, fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and waste disposal unit, integrated stainless steel coffee machine and Siemens 5 ring gas hob. Integrated washer/dryer. Two built-in Siemens ovens and stainless steel twin bowl sink.
A double bedroom with double sliding door out to a balcony with uninterrupted Solent views. Built-in wardrobes.
Double sliding doors to make the most of the stunning panoramic Solent view. Built in wardrobes. Door into:
Shower Room En-Suite
White suite comprising of double wash hand basin, low level WC and large shower cubicle.
Large shower room featuring a white suite comprising wash hand basin, low level WC and two large walk-in shower cubicles.
Secure undercroft parking for up to three cars. Two of the spaces are back to back, ideal if towing a rib or small dinghy.
Share of Freehold. Charges £5,700 per annum.
All viewings will be strictly by prior arrangement with the selling agents, Spence Willard.
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Spence Willard in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Spence Willard nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). 2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. 3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct. 4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
Brochures8 Vantage Point B...
Cowes, Isle Of Wight
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryde Pier Head Station6.5 miles
About the agent
A well established team with a proven track record of selling quality property across the Island. This Independent Estate Agency has a prominent and dynamic sales team providing clients with an effective, professional service in sales and lettings of property across the Island.
The team have successfully sold a diverse range of properties including waterfront houses and apartments, farms & equestrian property, cottages and Manor houses. We aim to combine great contacts with the latest t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100523005361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spence Willard, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.