Boroughbridge, YO51 9HT
- Spacious upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances/breakfast room
- Separate dining room for formal occasions
- Both lounge and kitchen offer access through French doors
- Useful utility room
- Guest cloakroom
- Integral double garage
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower
- Second en-suite bedroom
- Three further generous bedrooms
- Family bathroom
The Lavenham is a large 5 bedroom detached home with two floors of generous living space, including an integral double garage.
The entrance hallway of this impressive home leads through to a good sized lounge, a spacious kitchen/breakfast area for relaxed family mealtimes, and a separate dining room for more formal occasions.
Upstairs, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room can be found off the light and airy central landing. The first floor also features a second en-suite bedroom which would be ideal for an older child or guests, plus three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
3.90m x 5.26m
12'10" x 17'3"
5.69m x 3.30m
18'8" x 10'10"
3.06m x 3.20m
10'1" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.53m x 3.81m
, 14'10" x 12'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.81m x 3.52m
, 12'6" x11'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40m x 2.69m
, 11'2" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.28m x 2.69m
, 10'9" x8'10"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.85m x 3.00m
, 9'4" x 9'10"
Boroughbridge, YO51 9HT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station6.0 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-20324-146_5_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.