Eskdale Place, Langholm, DG13
- Residential development site
- Planning consent for 4 semi-detached or link houses
- Site 0.5 acres (0.2 hectares)
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with C & D Rural
Langholm is an attractive town of stone built houses in a picturesque setting on both banks of the River Esk with the back drop of Whita Hill and the Monument. The town is situated in Eskdale, Dumfriesshire, in the Scottish border country and at the junction of three rivers which are surrounded by extensive areas of hill and forest. Langholm is an excellent location for walking and country pursuits and has a good range of amenities to include a supermarket, the Buccleuch Centre Theatre and Junior and Secondary Schools, with most required facilities available in the City of Carlisle. Edinburgh is also approximately 75 miles away via the A7 tourist route.
Eskdale Place, Langholm, DG13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gretna Green Station10.5 miles
About the agent
C & D Rural, the land and estate agency department of C & D Auction Marts Limited, was set up in 1988 to provide a land and estate agency service for customers of the Longtown Auction Mart and the rural community.
The department was initially based in an office within the auction mart but in 1992 moved to new premises in Longtown High Street and has now relocated to a new purpose built office neighbouring the auction mart premises at Townfoot, Longtown. Over recent years the business h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ESKPLC1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C & D Rural, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.