Malford Grove, Gilwern, Abergavenny, NP7
- Well Presented Detached Property
- Fully Refurbished Throughout to a High Standard
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom, Master Ensuite and First Floor Family Bathroom
- Large Living Room with Double Doors out to the Rear Garden
- Generous Enclosed Garden to the Rear
- Parking to the Front of the Property
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Highly Recommend Viewing to Fully Appreciate
Since the current owners brought the property in 2013, the property has been completely renovated to a high standard. Situated in a popular residential area is this four bedroom detached property. As you enter the property you will see the ground floor occupies a large porch, entrance hall where the stairs are situated and where you can find access to a generous storage cupboard and ground floor cloakroom. Leading off from the hallway there is a large living room with French doors leading out to the rear garden. The recently fitted Sigma 3 kitchen with a large gas hob and double oven, leads organically to a spacious dining area. The extension to the rear has allowed for another versatile room to be added to the ground floor, which the current owners use as a study featuring French doors that lead out to the rear garden. To the first floor you will find a large gallery landing which allows access to all of the bedrooms, family bathroom and airing cupboard. The master bedroom was part of the extension and has double aspect windows to enjoy the views of the Sugarloaf Mountain. The bedroom has fitted Sharps wardrobes. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room. The first floor features three more well presented double bedrooms and the family bathroom, which incorporates a four piece suite. The loft hatch can to found on the landing, the loft has been part boarded to allow for storage and a loft ladder has been fitted for easy access.
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway and a lawn with mature shrubs bordering the front garden. To the rear there in a flat lawn and two paved patio areas. Well established shrubs border the garden and a number of sheds are provided for storage. The garden is north-east facing. The property is positioned in an established residential estate on the fringe of Gilwern village. Gilwern provides a highly sought after primary school, corner shop, hairdressers, butchers, doctors and dentist surgery and a number of different pubs to enjoy. There is also a variety of different walks and bike trails to enjoy as well as a picturesque canal which is also a stones throw away from the property. The popular market town of Abergavenny is approximately 5.6 miles away and Crickhowell approximately 4 miles away both providing further amenities.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Malford Grove, Gilwern, Abergavenny, NP7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station4.0 miles
- Ebbw Vale Town Station5.6 miles
- Ebbw Vale Parkway Station6.3 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling houses, M2 is a new South Wales estate agent that's setting out to stay a step ahead.
A step ahead of the competition - and a step ahead of its customers' needs and expectations.
Specialising solely in residential sales, M2 may be a fresh new brand, but its sales staff have extensive local knowledge and many years' experience.
M2's owner, Mark Roberts, who set up Roberts Estate Agents in Newport 15 years ago, now aims to establish the company's forme
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20314983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Estate Agents, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.