Lockerley Crescent, Maybush, Southampton
- Popular Maybush Location
- Semi Detached House
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Large Dual Aspect Living Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast & Dining Room
- Shower Room & Separate Toilet
- Front & Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
Located in the popular Maybush area of the City, this well-appointed three bedroom semi detached house comes to the market for the first time in decades. The accommodation is ideal for family living, requires a schedule of modernisation and is for sale with no onward chain.
Located in the popular Maybush area of the City, this well-appointed three bedroom semi detached house comes to the market for the first time in decades. The accommodation is ideal for family living, requires a schedule of modernisation/improvement and is for sale with no onward chain.
Upon entering you are greeted by a welcoming hallway equipped with built-in storage and stairs rising to the first floor. The ground floor is arranged with a dual aspect living room which stretches the entire length of the house. The kitchen/ breakfast room is spacious and arranged with base and wall units, work surfaces and breakfast bar, plumbing for appliances, a rear aspect window and door to the garden. Leading through an archway is a small but functional dining room with a front aspect window. The first floor landing has an airing cupboard and doors to all rooms. The three bedrooms are all of a good size and are complemented by built-in wardrobes. The bathroom has been adapted with a disabled access wet room comprising; shower, wash basin with principle tiling, and adjacent is a separate toilet. Further features include; UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Outside there are lawned front and rear gardens and off road parking bay for residents, plus unrestricted on road parking .
Living Room 18' 5" x 10' 5" max ( 5.61m x 3.17m max )
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' 8" x 9' max ( 4.47m x 2.74m max )
Dining Room 8' 11" x 7' 1" max ( 2.72m x 2.16m max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.17m )
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.84m max x 3.23m max )
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 4" max ( 2.49m x 2.24m max )
Shower/ Wet Room 6' 8" max x 5' 6" ( 2.03m max x 1.68m )
Front & Rear Gardens
Residents Off Road Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lockerley Crescent, Maybush, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redbridge (Southampton) Station1.1 miles
- Millbrook Station1.3 miles
- Totton Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Southampton Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Southampton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU113266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.