Dderwen Deg, St Denys Gate, Cefn Mably Road, Lisvane, Cardiff
Property ref: 121_661_4782351
Recessed sheltered area, porch light.
Reception Hall 15'3" (4.65m) x 7'1" (2.16m)
With attractive composite panelled door with shaped double glazing to upper parts, leading onto a welcoming central hallway of good proportions, central oak staircase and banister with galleried landing. Video telephone intercom link with main entrance gates. Deep built-in store cupboard. Additional cloaks cupboard with rail and shelving.
Quality suite in white comprising low level WC Villeroy & Boch, quality ceramic floor and wall tiling to half height.
Lounge 18'6" (5.64m) into bay x 12'11" (3.94m)
Overlooking the front garden and enjoying delightful views to the surrounding area to the fore, a good size principal reception, feature contemporary stone fire surround with mantle and matching hearth, living flame log effect gas fire.
Dining Room 12'8" (3.86m) x 11'7" (3.53m)
With tri-folding doors leading onto the wide rear patio and landscaped garden, attractive tiled flooring, opening to kitchen area.
Kitchen 15'6" (4.72m) x 13'11" (4.24m)
Luxury appointed kitchen with Silestone worktops, inset 1.5 bowl sink with waste disposal and mixer tap, wealth of base and eye level wall cupboards with pelmets and borders, concealed lighting, integrated Siemens ovens, Siemens integrated coffee machine, Siemens microwave. Larder style unit with compartments and retractable wicker vegetable baskets, integrated dishwasher with matching front, base wine cooler, feature central island with Siemens hob and Neff circulating fan above, wealth of base cupboards with drawers and bespoke handy dining trays. Integrated fridge with matching front, integrated freezer with matching front. Bright and pleasing aspect to the rear garden. Opening to family area.
Family Room 11'3" (3.43m) x 10'10" (3.3m)
Double glazed tri-folding doors leading onto the rear garden, quality tiled flooring.
Laundry Room 11'3" (3.43m) x 5'2" (1.57m)
With wealth of base and eye level wall cupboards, Silestone work surfaces with matching splashback, mixer tap, integrated washing machine, double glazed door leading to side, tiled flooring. Useful deep store cupboard, connecting door to garage.
Landing 14'5" (4.39m) x 12'3" (3.73m) max
Approached via an attractive central staircase with oak newel posts and banister leading onto a large and bright central landing area with window to front, radiator, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, access to boarded loft via a retractable ladder.
Bedroom 1 13'10" into bay (4.22m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
Overlooking the front garden and enjoying wide views to the surrounding area, radiator, large walk-in wardrobe (7'1" (2.16m) x 6'4" (1.93m)) with wealth of storage compartments.
En-Suite 7'10" (2.39m) x 7'1" (2.16m)
Quality suite by Villeroy & Boch comprising low level WC, shaped wash hand basin, walk-in shower with glazed shower screen panel, with shower attachment and shower head, chrome heated towel rail, attractive floor and ceramic wall tiling to wet areas.
Bedroom 2 12'1" (3.68m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
Overlooking the rear garden, built-in double wardrobe with coat rail and shelving, panel radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room 8'4" (2.54m) x 4'0" (1.22m)
Comprising low level WC, shaped wash basin, double width shower cubicle with glazed shower screen panels, attractive ceramic and wall tiling to wet areas, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 12'3" (3.73m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
Overlooking the rear garden, built-out quality double wardrobe with coat rail and shelving, panel radiator.
Bedroom 4 15'6" (4.72m) x 11'6" (3.51m) overall
With feature three-sided bay to front, enjoying fine views to the surround
Family Bathroom 10'2" (3.1m) x 6'8" (2.03m)
Quality suite by Villeroy & Boch comprising low level WC, shaped pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, large walk-in shower with glazed shower screen panel, shower attachment, attractive ceramic floor and wall tiling to wet areas, chrome heated towel rail.
Landscaped, laid mainly to lawn with wealth of evergreen shrubs and plants, wide double width keyblock driveway leading to integral garage. Gate to side. Wide paved pathway leading to the entrance porch.
Double Garage 17'1" (5.21m) x 16'0" (4.88m)
with up-and-over electronic door, wall mounted Ideal gas central heating boiler, power and lighting. Connecting door to main residence.
Ornamentally laid having a large paved patio area leading onto an area of lawn with red brick shaped walling and fencing enclosures, well stocked with shrubs and plants. Outside lighting.
Viewers Material Information:
1) Prospective viewers should view the Cardiff Adopted Local Development Plan 2006-2026 (LDP) and employ their own Professionals to make enquiries with Cardiff County Council Planning Department ( before making any transactional decision.
2) Transparency of Fees Regulations: We do not receive any referral fees/commissions from any of the Providers we recommend, apart from London & Country Mortgages, where we may receive a referral fee (amount dependent on the loan advance and product) from this Provider for recommending a borrower to them. This has no detrimental effect on the terms on any mortgage offered.
3) There is a maintenance charge for home owners of St. Denys Gate of approximately £230 per year, which covers the maintenance of the grounds and electronic gates.
4) Nearest planning application: Church Lands
North and East of Lisvane, Cardiff. Proposal: Hybrid
Application comprising of an outline application fo...
Dderwen Deg, St Denys Gate, Cefn Mably Road, Lisvane, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lisvane & Thornhill Station0.8 miles
- Llanishen Station1.0 miles
- Heath High Level Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Kelvin Francis Ltd are an independantly owned and operated firm of Chartered Surveyor estate agents with over 30 years experience as leaders in the Cardiff residential market.
Innovators in knowledge, we are quick to implement new technology to enhance the buying and selling process but never at the cost of personal attention. The Directors and Valuers have 81 years experience between them but are very forward thinking in the methods, techniques of selling and Internet technology.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4782351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Francis Ltd, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.