Dalmahoy Crescent, Edinburgh, EH14
- FIXED PRICE
- Overall Size - 3,726 sq.ft. Garage Size - 545 sq.ft.
- There is an immediate sense of arrival when entering the Waverley; double doors from the vestibule open up directly onto the feature staircase
- Separate home office on the ground floor, perfect for home working - and close to Edinburgh for trips when required to the office
- Spacious double garage with additional self contained accommodation above - perfect as a space for guests or family, as a private office, games room or personal gym.
- Expansive back garden, and large plot size. Overlooking green space to the front, and located to the private rear of CALA's Ravelrig Height's development.
- Large gallery landing with balcony Main bedroom with impressive dressing area and en suite
- High specification including underfloor heating on the ground floor. Handy utility room from the high specification kitchen with integrated appliances
- Impressive driveways, with electric gated entrance to the property
- Backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
This impressive home has been beautifully designed to reflect luxury family living.
There is an immediate sense of arrival when entering the Waverley; double doors from the vestibule open up directly onto the feature staircase. From here, a spacious study and dining room occupy the front of the house, while a large formal lounge and an open plan family/kitchen/breakfast area look out on to the rear garden. Both of these living spaces have direct access on to a patio area via French or large bi-folding doors. A separate utility room, cloakroom and ample storage space are also located on the ground floor.
On the first floor and via the grand T-shaped staircase, is a striking gallery landing that features private outdoor space in the form of a balcony. From here the five spacious bedrooms can be accessed. Bedroom 1 features a dressing area, complete with fitted wardrobes, and an en suite bath and shower room. Two of the remaining bedrooms benefit from an en suite, while the remaining bedrooms all have access to a family bathroom. In addition, above the detached double garage is a recreation room and shower room.?
When you buy new with CALA, you can enjoy a whole host of benefits, including paying a fixed price, having the peace of mind of a 10 year NHBC warranty plus high specification throughout with new appliances, and no costly renovations or immediate redecorations to tackle.?
- Luxury 4 & 5 Bedroom Family Homes
- Ideal Location
- Top-performing Schooling Close-by
- 30 Minutes by Car to Edinburgh City Centre
Dalmahoy Crescent, Edinburgh, EH14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Curriehill Station1.2 miles
- Wester Hailes Station2.9 miles
- Edinburgh Park Station3.0 miles
About the development
Ravelrig Heights, Balerno
- Spacious 5 bedroom detached family homes with open plan living spaces, separate lounges and home offices, plus spacious bedrooms.
- Excellent transport links to the capital and beyond.
- I had been keeping an eye on CALA as they have a good reputation which eased concerns I had over buying a new property. A recent CALA purchaser
- Large gardens and enhanced CALA specification included as standard
- Close to top performing schools, walks and plentiful outdoor pursuits.
- Close to public transport links and Edinburgh Airport
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty yea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 67799_5_43_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.