Harley Street, Coventry, CV2 4EY
- Investment Opportunity
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- One En Suite Room
- Modern Throughout
- No Upward Chain
- 15 Minutes Walk To Coventry University
Briefly Comprising: Entrance Hallway, Communal Living Room, Fitted Modern Kitchen, One Ground Floor Double Bedroom And Ground Floor Shower Room. The First Floor Features Three Double Bedrooms, One En-Suite Bathroom And First Floor Shower Room. Affording A Low Maintenance Rear Garden And Small Fore Garden.
COMMUNAL LOUNGE 12' 1" x 11' 5" (3.70m x 3.50m)
KITCHEN 10' 11" x 7' 0" (3.33m x 2.14m)
BEDROOM ONE 11' 1" x 8' 3" (3.39m x 2.53m)
GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM TWO 11' 6" x 10' 11" (3.52m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM THREE 10' 1" x 8' 4" (3.09m x 2.55m)
BEDROOM FOUR 10' 0" x 6' 11" (3.05m x 2.12m)
FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
Harley Street, Coventry, CV2 4EY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station1.3 miles
- Canley Station2.7 miles
- Coventry Arena Station2.7 miles
About the agent
CLOUD9 ESTATE AGENTS have really raised the standards in Estate Agency when it comes to Selling and Letting Residential, Student and Commercial Properties!
If you want COMPETITIVE RATES and a FIRST CLASS HONEST SERVICE there is no need to look any further, our charges are simple and very transparent, with no hidden extras!
What's included I hear you ask?
- FREE Valuation
- FREE Professional Photography
- FREE Floor Plan
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101851013943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cloud9 Estates Ltd, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.