Dalmahoy Crescent, Edinburgh, EH14
- FIXED PRICE
- High specification
- High specification kitchen with integrated appliances
- Flexible study/home office
- Excellent storage throughout
- Formal lounge to the front of the home
- Backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Impressive main bedroom with excellent wardrobe space and en suite
- Integral garage and driveway
- Handy utility room
The thoughtfully designed MacRae combines deluxe detached living with the added benefit of a separate double garage. On the ground floor, a vestibule with storage and a cloakroom is the perfect place to greet guests. From here, and accessed via a spacious hallway, is a study, dining room, formal lounge and an open plan kitchen and family/dining area. French doors to the lounge and bi-folding doors to the kitchen further extend the living space onto the patio area and rear garden . Upstairs is a luxurious bathroom with a separate shower enclosure, and five elegant bedrooms. The glorious master bedroom features an en suite shower room and spacious dressing area. Two of the remaining four bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes, and one has an en suite shower room.
- Luxury 4 & 5 Bedroom Family Homes
- Ideal Location
- Top-performing Schooling Close-by
- 30 Minutes by Car to Edinburgh City Centre
Dalmahoy Crescent, Edinburgh, EH14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Curriehill Station1.2 miles
- Wester Hailes Station2.9 miles
- Edinburgh Park Station3.0 miles
About the development
Ravelrig Heights, Balerno
- Spacious 5 bedroom detached family homes with open plan living spaces, separate lounges and home offices, plus spacious bedrooms.
- Excellent transport links to the capital and beyond.
- I had been keeping an eye on CALA as they have a good reputation which eased concerns I had over buying a new property. A recent CALA purchaser
- Large gardens and enhanced CALA specification included as standard
- Close to top performing schools, walks and plentiful outdoor pursuits.
- Close to public transport links and Edinburgh Airport
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty yea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22326_5_40_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.