Copthorne Road, Coventry
- Extended Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Utility Area & Downstairs WC
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Bi Fold Doors To Rear
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
The accommodation spans three floors and comprises of an entrance hall, lounge area with a bay window to front, a kitchen/dining room with an island unit and bi-fold doors leading out onto the rear garden, a utility area and a downstairs WC.
To the first floor are three bedrooms, with the third bedroom benefitting from a Juliette balcony overlooking the rear garden and a walk in wardrobe, and a master bedroom and en-suite to the second floor.
Externally the property boasts a driveway to the front, a double garage to the rear currently used a gym, and a low maintenance garden with artificial lawn and a patio area perfect for entertaining.
Further benefits include underfloor heading throughout the ground floor, double glazing and gas central heating.
The property is situated just off the Keresley Road to the west of the city. Local conveniences and popular schools are within walking distance and with easy access into the city centre, the M6 and A45, it makes this home ideal for families and commuters.
BrochuresCopthorne Road, Coventry
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Copthorne Road, Coventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Arena Station1.9 miles
- Coventry Station2.3 miles
- Canley Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Whether you are buying, selling, letting or renting we aim to make your move as smooth as possible. Loveitts have been the cornerstone of Coventry and Warwickshire life for 170 years. Founded in 1843 the principles of customer care, trustworthiness and honesty developed all those years ago still hold firm today.
Our Services include the following:
Free Market appraisals for intending sellers and landlords.
Friendly and professional advice without obligation.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30594306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loveitts, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.