Dunlin Croft, Leeds
- Three bedroom semi detached accommodation
- Generous size south facing rear garden
- Shower room & bathroom
- Close proximity to local amenities
- Easy access to motorway links
THREE bedroom SEMI DETACHED accommodation, LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, BATHROOM and WC/SHOWER ROOM, SPACIOUS SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN with an OUTHOUSE and DRIVEWAY for MULTIPLE CARS. Close proximity to local amenities and having good access to motorway links.
William H Brown are proud to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached home ideal for a first time buyer or family. The property comprises of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and a shower room. Driveway with parking for multiple cars, garden to the front and an enclosed spacious south facing rear garden. Middleton is situated approximately four miles from Leeds City Centre and has a range of local shops and amenities at Middleton Circus as well as the Aldi and Asda stores. The area has regular bus routes to Leeds and the surrounding area. The area offers easy access to the surrounding towns of Morley, Rothwell and Wakefield and easy access to national motorway networks including M62, M1 and the M621. To arrange a viewing, please contact us on .
Wooden single glazed door leading into the entrance hall. Storage cupboard and staircase leading to the first floor. Access into the lounge and kitchen.
Living Room 19' 11" Plus door recess x 10' 8" ( 6.07m Plus door recess x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed patio door leading into the rear garden, two fan lights.
Kitchen 10' 3" Max x 10' 8" ( 3.12m Max x 3.25m )
A fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over incorporating, sink and drainer, electric hob with cooker hood over, space for washing machine, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed window to the rear and a single glazed door leading to the side.
Loft Access and useful storage cupboard, Access to all three bedrooms, bathroom and separate shower room.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.02m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted shelving and cupboards.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" plus recess x 7' 7" ( 2.64m plus recess x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
A two piece suite comprising of bath with twin taps, wash hand basin and double glazed window to the rear.
A three piece suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle. Two double glazed windows to the rear.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking for multiple cars, enclosed front garden with patio area and a path leading to the front door. To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed generous laid to lawn south facing garden over two levels with an array of plants and shrubs. Outhouse and gate leading onto the ring road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Dunlin Croft, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morley Station2.4 miles
- Cottingley Station2.6 miles
- Outwood Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Morley William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Morley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY108550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.