Langdale Court, Ilford, IG1 1DU
- Visiting Development Manager
- Communal Lounge and Garden
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Guest Suite
- Minimum Age 60
- Lease: 125 years from 1986
- Price to include carpets, curtains and light fittings
- Service Charge £3377.30, Ground Rent £TBC
Front door to
Light switch, ceiling light point. Airing cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder, electric meter and storage space.
Electric fire and surround. Wall light fittings, storage heater, power points, TV aerial point, telephone point, security door entry system, emergency pull cord.
Tiled and fitted with stainless steel sink unit, wall and floor cupboards with work tops. Built in electric oven and hob with extractor hood over. Fridge/freezer. Power points. Ceiling light and under unit lighting.
Built in wardrobe with hanging rail. Storage heater, ceiling light, power points, emergency intercom.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising bath with hand grips and Shower over. Emergency pull cord. WC with low level flush and wash hand basin with mirror over. Ceiling light, extractor fan, wall mounted electric heater.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Langdale Court, Ilford, IG1 1DU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilford Station0.3 miles
- Seven Kings Station1.0 miles
- Barking Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10886683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.