Chapel Lane, Eccleston, St. Helens
- The Richmond
- Architecturally Designed Private Gated Development
- High Internal Specification
- Five Bedrooms
- En-Suite Bathrooms For Bedroom One, Two And Three In Each Home
- Open-Plan Living
- Formal Lounge
- Ten Year Advantage Warranty
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Davies Sales & Lettings
Introducing 'The Richmond' - A five bedroomed detached home with double integrated garage.
The Richmond is a beautifully proportioned home where thoughtful design and luxury come as standard.
For symbolic open-plan living, that flows as seamlessly as the brook that runs alongside it - The Richmond awaits.
Serene, sleek and spacious..... and still only a few minutes' walk from the centre of Eccleston is a home to be treasured and enjoyed for generations to come.
Built by Hassett Homes
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen/Dining - 6.90m x 4.47m (22'7" x 14'7") -
Family - 3.84m x 3.31m (12'7" x 10'10") -
Lounge - 4.95m x 3.72m (16'2" x 12'2") -
Study/Retreat - 3.20m x 1.94m (10'5" x 6'4") -
Utility - 1.98m x 1.85m (6'5" x 6'0") -
Cloak Room - 1.36m x 1.24m (4'5" x 4'0") -
Garage - 5.36m x 5.05m (17'7" x 16'6") -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 5.28m x 3.71m (17'3" x 12'2") -
Dressing - 3.86m x 1.80m (12'7" x 5'10") -
En-Suite One - 3.85m x 3.12m (12'7" x 10'2") -
Bedroom Two - 3.50m x 3.43m (11'5" x 11'3") -
En-Suite Two - 2.64m x 1.46m (8'7" x 4'9") -
Bedroom Three - 3.72m x 2.85m (12'2" x 9'4") -
En-Suite Three - 2.72m x 1.46m (8'11" x 4'9") -
Bedroom Four - 3.71m x 2.95m (12'2" x 9'8") -
Bedroom Five - 3.43m x 2.24m (11'3" x 7'4") -
Bathroom - 2.16m x 1.90m (7'1" x 6'2") -
Chapel Lane, Eccleston, St. Helens
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thatto Heath Station1.5 miles
- Eccleston Park Station1.7 miles
- St. Helens Central Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Local Premier Agent
Established in 1981, our family owned premier independent Sales & Lettings agent is the chosen local agent to be a member of 'The Guild of Property Professionals' and members of 'The National Association of Estate Agents'.
Therefore, our customers can be reassured that we are qualified to offer the very best advice and service
We are open 6 days each week a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30599061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Davies Sales & Lettings, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.