Chantry Gate, Chapel Lane, Eccleston
- The Harman
- Architecturally Designed Private Gated Development
- High Internal Specification
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite Bathrooms For Bedrooms One,Two And Three In Each Home
- Open-Plan Living
- Formal Lounge
- Ten Year Advantage Warranty
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Davies Sales & Lettings
Introducing 'The Harman' - A four bedroomed detached home with attached garage.
The Harman is the jewel in the crown at Chantry Gate. This incredible detached home has been carefully considered. When it comes to first impressions The Harman undoubtedly sets the bar sky high.
This is a beautiful, one of a kind home, ready to be filled with love and laughter and for memories to be made.
Built by Hassett Homes
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen/Dining - 6.86m x 4.90m (22'6" x 16'0") -
Family - 3.86m x 3.70m (12'7" x 12'1") -
Lounge - 4.95m x 3.68m (16'2" x 12'0") -
Study/Retreat - 3.54m x 3.08m (11'7" x 10'1") -
Utility - 2.34m x 3.08m (7'8" x 10'1") -
Cloak Room - 1.73m x 1.30m (5'8" x 4'3") -
Garage - 5.37m x 5.34m (17'7" x 17'6") -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 3.86m x 3.77m (12'7" x 12'4") -
Dressing - 3.86m x 1.78m (12'7" x 5'10") -
En-Suite One - 3.64m x 2.00m (11'11" x 6'6") -
Bedroom Two - 3.86m x 3.47m (12'7" x 11'4") -
En-Suite Two - 2.97m x 1.46m (9'8" x 4'9") -
Bedroom Three - 3.74m x 2.87m (12'3" x 9'4") -
En-Suite Three - 2.80m x 2.59m (9'2" x 8'5") -
Bedroom Four - 3.64m x 2.59m (11'11" x 8'5") -
Bathroom - 2.21m x 1.91m (7'3" x 6'3") -
Chantry Gate, Chapel Lane, Eccleston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thatto Heath Station1.5 miles
- Eccleston Park Station1.8 miles
- St. Helens Central Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Local Premier Agent
Established in 1981, our family owned premier independent Sales & Lettings agent is the chosen local agent to be a member of 'The Guild of Property Professionals' and members of 'The National Association of Estate Agents'.
Therefore, our customers can be reassured that we are qualified to offer the very best advice and service
We are open 6 days each week a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30599096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Davies Sales & Lettings, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.