Cantrell Close, Brimington, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- NEW BUILD LUXURY DETACHED BUNGALOWS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CAR
- REAR GARDENS AND PATIOS
- SUPERB DINING KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOMS WITH WHITE SUITES
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE WITH FRENCH DOORS LEADING TO THE REAR GARDEN
- CUL DE SAC VILLAGE LOCATION
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NEUTRAL PAINTED DECOR AND GREY CARPETS
These homes are is located in the popular village of Brimington, in close proximity to a wide range of local amenities. and being less than 3 miles to Junction 29 of the M1, providing easy access to the surrounding areas of Sheffield and Chesterfield.
These NEW BUILD TWO DOUBLE BED DETACHED BUNGALOWS offers spacious contemporary living accommodation and comprise of entrance halls, stunning well appointed kitchen diners with space for dining tables, high gloss grey wall and base units, superb finishes, integrated dishwashers, ovens, hobs and extractors, fridge/freezers and space and plumbing for a washing machine with uPVC French doors leading to the rear garden and patios, contemporary family bathrooms with shaped bath with rain head showers, main double bedrooms with white painted decor and grey carpets and a second double bedroom. To the outside there is a fully enclosed private rear gardens with spacious patio areas and driveway parking for two cars
**UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING**GAS CENTRAL HEATING**OUTSIDE LIGHTING**SOLID WOOD INTERNAL DOORS AND CHROME FINISHINGS**10 YEARS NHBC**LOFTS**
**VIRTUAL VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE**
**PLEASE CALL PINEWOOD PROPERTIES FOR A VIEWING OR MORE INFORMATION**
Entrance Hall - The property is entered into the hallway through the composite doors with grey carpets, stone coloured painted decor, inset spotlights, radiator, coat cupboard and loft access.
Lounge - 4.08 x 5.18 (13'4" x 16'11") - This is a spacious lounge with stone colour painted decor, grey carpet, radiator, tv aerial point and uPVC French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen Diner - 3.92 x 3.95 (12'10" x 12'11") - The luxurious kitchen diner have a great range of high gloss grey wall and base units ( one houses the combi boiler) with a complimentary roll edge worktop with inset 1 /2 sink, integrated fridge and freezer, four ring gas hob, oven and extractor, dishwasher and washing machine. With tiled flooring, stone painted decor, inset spotlights, radiator, space for a dining table and uPVC French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Family Bathroom - 2.98 x 1.91 (9'9" x 6'3") - The contemporary bathroom has tiled flooring and part tiled walls and part painted walls, white low flush wc. white sink set in a white gloss vanity unit and panelled shape bath with chrome rain head shower over and glass screen all with chrome finishing's. Wall mounted chrome towel radiator, inset spotlights and extractor.
Bedroom One - 3.50 x 3.27 (11'5" x 10'8") - This is a double bedroom with stone colour painted decor, grey carpet, radiator. tv aerial point and uPVC window,
Bedroom Two - 3.25 x 2.94 (10'7" x 9'7") - This is a double bedroom with stone colour painted decor, grey carpet, radiator, tv aerial point and uPVC window,
Outside - To the front is tarmacadam parking for two cars. To the rear is a fully enclosed private garden with lawn and indian sandstone patio.
General - Tenure: Freehold
Total Floor Area: 735 sq ft / 68.3 sq m
Energy Performance Rating: TBC
UPVC Double Glazing
Gas Central Heating - Combi Boiler
Covid19 Viewing Guidelines - If you decide to view this property please let us know as soon as possible if;
· your in the at 'risk' category as outlined by government
· you/ anyone in your household symptomatic (Dry cough/Fever/loss of smell or taste)
· you/anyone in the household previously tested positive and have since recovered
If any of the above develop between booking the appointment and the actual appointment, please notify us immediately.
A maximum of 2 adults from the same household, Sorry NO Children.
A maximum 15-minute appointment.
We ask you to sanitise your hands before and after entering the property.
Please try NOT to touch anything on the viewing.
We ask you to maintain a safe distance at all times, keeping at least 2 metres apart
PLEASE WEAR A FACE COVERING.
If you have any questions, please call us on
BrochuresCantrell Close, Brimington, Chesterfield, DerbyshiBrochure
Cantrell Close, Brimington, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.5 miles
- Dronfield Station4.1 miles
- Halfway Tram Stop5.5 miles
About the agent
Family Run Specialist Estate Agents
Pinewood Properties are a multi award winning Estate Agency based in the Midlands with branches currently in Chesterfield and Mansfield. We are NAEA and ARLA licenced agents that have focused attitude towards the sales market with incredible attention to detail. We are an established business that are hugely passionate about property, from the very first contact you receive that personal
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30599407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pinewood Properties, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.