School Drove, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Field Views From Rear
- Large Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Generous Sized Kitchen
Don't miss out on this 3 bedroom semi-detached house! Located in a quiet cul-de-sac location in Ramsey Heights and offering an ample amount of space with open field views. Large driveway and garage, 3 good size bedrooms, open plan kitchen/dining area and generous garden early viewings are advised!
This lovely three bedroom property is located in the rural setting of Ramsey Heights. An ample amount of open fields and nature walks are available making it the perfect location to retreat from everyday life. A short 4 mile drive takes you to the popular market town of Ramsey. Ramsey hosts a large amount of local amenities including; primary and secondary schools, local shops and butchers, supermarket, cafes and pubs and local community groups. Approximately 10 miles away is Huntingdon where additional amenities can be found along with various train lines with links to London.
The property is a must view and we advise early viewings to avoid missing out. Call now to arrange a viewing!
Kitchen / Dinning Area 17' 3" x 10' 11" ( 5.26m x 3.33m )
Fitted Kitchen. Sink/Drainer. Electric Oven. Fitted Washing Machine. Fitted Dishwasher. Window to Rear. Work Surfaces. Boiler
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.33m )
Window to Front & Rear. Radiator. Electric Fire Place. Cupboard for Storage.
Study 9' 5" x 5' 10" ( 2.87m x 1.78m )
Open plan to Lounge. Radiator. Doors Leading to Rear.
Bedroom One 17' 4" x 9' 11" ( 5.28m x 3.02m )
Window to Front & Rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.87m )
Window to Front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.29m )
Window to Rear. Radiator.
Window to Rear. Radiator. W/C. Bath with Over Head Shower.
Off Road Parking. Driveway. Gate Leading to The Rear Garden. Garage.
Side door to Garage. Shed and Greenhouse. Large Garden with Open Fields to the Rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
School Drove, Ramsey, Huntingdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whittlesea Station7.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Ramsey William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Ramsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY105163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.