Paddock Way, London, SW15
- Five double bedrooms
- Exclusive Gated Development
- Driveway Parking and Garage
- Backing on to Putney Heath
We feel this superb property built in 2002 offers excellent accommodation in excess of 4800 sq ft arranged over three floors consisting of grand, treble ceiling height entrance hall, fantastic newly fitted L shaped kitchen/breakfast/family room which incorporates a central island and high end appliances, separate utility room, spacious conservatory, formal double ceiling height reception room with mezzanine level, large separate study and five double bedrooms all with ensuite facilities. The lovely triple aspect master bedroom suite has two balconies, dressing room with ample storage space leading to a spacious and luxurious ensuite bathroom with separate shower and twin basins.
Other features include driveway parking leading to integral double garage, two down stairs W/Cs, enclosed landscaped garden and Linn sound system allowing for audio entertainment throughout the house.
In our opinion the property offers versatile accommodation ideal for modern family life and excellent for entertaining. Backing on to Putney Heath the property is located within a gated development approximately 1.2miles from Putney mainline Train Station and East Putney Tube Station (District Line). Putney offers a good selection of local shops, restaurants and amenities. Internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate this excellent home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Paddock Way, London, SW15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southfields Station1.0 miles
- Putney Station1.1 miles
- East Putney Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Arthur Samuel Estate Agents was established on the 9th September 2011 by the founding Director Stuart Benson.
Stuart is an ex-soldier of the British Army who has seen combat in Afghanistan and has proudly served all over the world.
Since leaving the Army he found work as an estate agent in the largest estate agency in the country. After winning multiple awards and running highly successful branches within the local area,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ASL190049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arthur Samuel Estate Agents, Walton on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.