Langford Road, Biggleswade, SG18
- Period Terraced Home
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Two First Floor Bedrooms Both With Storage
- Spacious Living & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Garden
- Garage & Parking Positioned Behind
- Countryside Views To Front
- 1.3 Mile Walk To Mainline Train Station
- Energy Rating: D/63
This fantastic home starts with the front garden and then into the spacious living & dining room, this is a great space that also features a fireplace and offers ample space for sofas and furniture, from here you enter the modern fitted kitchen and then through to the rear lobby. The bathroom has also been modernised and is in great condition. Both the bedrooms are positioned off the landing, bedroom one has a great array of built in wardrobe and drawer storage with more built in storage to bedroom two.
Outside the rear garden is a good length for this type of property and has been made very low maintenance. There is also a timber summer house with power and light and then gated access behind that leads out to the detached garage and off road parking.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Living & Dining Room
5.92m x 3.33m (19' 5" x 10' 11")
2.82m x 1.85m (9' 3" x 6' 1")
3.33m x 3.33m (10' 11" x 10' 11")
2.5m x 2.46m (8' 2" x 8' 1")
Front & Rear Gardens
Garage & Off Road Parking
BrochuresWeb DetailsFull Brochure PDF
Langford Road, Biggleswade, SG18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Biggleswade Station1.5 miles
- Arlesey Station2.7 miles
- Sandy Station4.2 miles
About the agent
... supported by Rightmove and Property Academy
We''re very proud to have been included in the 2021 Best Estate Agent Guide - supported by Rightmove and Property Academy.
That's after a detailed analysis of over 26,000 estate agency offices which included criteria measuring sales performance and mystery shopping.
Thomas Morris Sales & Lettings are a highly successful estate agency with access to buyers and tenants fr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWE210147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Morris, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.