Boroughbridge, YO51 9HT
- Symphony fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- Spacious kitchen / dining area
- French doors to rear garden
- Lounge overlooking the front garden
- Downstairs W/C
- Handy storage cupboard
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further double bedrooms
- Stylish main bathroom
- Fourth well proportioned bedroom
A spacious kitchen/dining room leads through French doors to the private rear garden, which makes al fresco dining easy, whilst a handy utility room provides a useful space for laundry.
A separate lounge, a guest cloakroom and an under stairs cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The en-suite master bedroom is found upstairs, along with two further double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a fourth bedroom.
- Living Room - 4.49m x 3.62m, 14'9" x 11'11"
- Kitchen/Dining area - 5.71m x 3.38m, 18'9" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.61m x 3.27m, 11'10" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.53m x 2.81m, 11'7" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 (min)< - 2.81m x 2.52m, 9.3" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.35m x 2.23m, 7'9" x 7'4"
- Bathroom - 2.02m x 1.70m, 6'8" x 5'7"
Boroughbridge, YO51 9HT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station6.0 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-20324-164_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.