High Street, Tean
- Second Floor Apartment Grade II Listed Building
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner Living
- One Double Bedroom. Bathroom
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Situated in a Grade II Listed building with STAIRS AND LIFT to all floors is this SPACIOUS second floor apartment being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN comprising: open plan kitchen diner living the kitchen having integrated appliances, one double bedroom and bathroom. Allocated car parking space.
Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this SPACIOUS second floor apartment situated in a Grade II Listed building which benefits from both STAIRS AND LIFT to all floors. In brief the apartment comprises: open plan kitchen diner living the kitchen having integrated appliances, one double bedroom and bathroom and benefits from an intercom phone system and electric heating. The village of Tean has a convenience store, village pub, Doctors surgery and the market towns of both Uttoxeter and Cheadle are within commuting distance as is the A50 with its M1 and M6 connections and also to the towns of Stoke, Stafford and Derby.
Access to the apartment is gained via:
Communal Entrance Door:
With lift and stairs to all floors.
Apartment Entrance Door:
Having walk in cupboard housing the hot water tank; wall mounted electric heater.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner Living
Lounge Diner Area: 22' 11" x 12' ( 6.99m x 3.66m )
Having two windows to the front elevation; feature pillars.
Kitchen Area: 11' 2" x 10' ( 3.40m x 3.05m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven and hob; plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine; integrated fridge freezer; a range of matching eye level units; complimentary tiling.
Bedroom: 13' 7" x 11' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.48m )
With two windows to the front elevation; electric wall heater.
Having bath with mixer taps and side screen; heated towel rail; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; complementary wall and floor tiling.
One allocated car parking space.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
High Street, Tean
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blythe Bridge Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Uttoxeter Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Uttoxeter
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your lo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR107676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.