Watford Road, Wembley
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- LOVELY FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS WC
- LARGE KITCHEN
- PART FURNISHED
- AVAILABLE MID JUNE
BrochuresBrochureWatford Road, Wembley
Watford Road, Wembley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sudbury & Harrow Road Station0.3 miles
- Sudbury Town Station0.6 miles
- North Wembley Station0.7 miles
About the agent
In September 1992 Daniels Estate Agents opened it's first branch in Wembley High Road. since then the recipe of customer care, hard work and professional expertise has led to the successful expansion into the Sudbury, Harrow, Neasden and Willesden areas with the opening of two further branches and more in the pipeline.
It is a combination of the above factors that has led to the company being selected as the 'Best Independent Agent' in the area by Cendant.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30306320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels, North Wembley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.