Cobbetts Mead, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE NARRATED WALK-THROUGH VIDEO
- Immaculate family home in popular area
- Substantially extended ground floor accommodation
- 56' x 34' rear garden with gate onto a footpath linking with countryside
- 5-10 mins walk to Northlands Wood primary school - 10 mins walk to the Snowdrop Inn pub
- 15 mins walk to the Princess Royal Hospital
- Large sitting room with full length Georgian windows – separate study and snug
- Fabulous full width kitchen/living/dining area with doors out to rear garden
- Plenty of driveway parking - Garage has been converted into a storeroom & utility room
- EPC: D Council Tax Band: F
PLEASE WATCH THE NARRATED WALK-THROUGH VIDEO
An extended 4 bedroom detached house with enormous ground floor living accommodation and a 56‘ x 34‘ garden backing onto a footpath in the popular Northlands wood area close to a good primary school, local shops and the countryside. The house was built in the early 1980s and the present owners bought the property from Mansell Mc Taggart in 2001. The house has been extended across the rear creating a fabulous kitchen/living/dining area and providing a very large ground floor living space. The present owner converted the garage which is now arranged as a storeroom at the front with the up and over door and rear section has an internal door from the snug to provide a separate utility room. On the first floor there are 2 doubles and 2 single sized bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has a small en-suite shower cubicle and there is a separate refitted family bathroom. The rear garden is a particular feature and is well stocked with numerous beds, borders and seating areas and has a gate onto a public footpath giving swift access out to open countryside and the Lewes Road.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Cobbetts Mead, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.4 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.8 miles
- Burgess Hill Station3.6 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10902056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.