Fleur De Lis, Haywards Heath
- Luxury and spacious ground floor garden apartment ranging over 1000sq ft
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom with pocket doors opening into the living room creating a versatile space
- Stylish kitchen/dining room with Neff integrated appliances and granite worktops
- Second shower room
- Double doors leading out to West facing private patio
- Excellent guest facilities including use of Owners Drawing room, Guest Suite and Concierge service
- Secure CCTV door entry system and lift service to all floors
- 24 hour emergency call system fitted in all bathrooms and living areas
- Vacant possession
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION *** PLEASE CLICK ON THE WALK THROUGH VIRTUAL TOUR***
Barry Passmore & Associates are delighted to offer this stunning, spacious 2 bedroom ground floor apartment in the desirable Fleur-de-Lis retirement complex. The property is presented to the market in immaculate condition and occupies one of the sunniest and quietest positions within the complex benefitting from both South and West aspects.
The accommodation with its neutral decoration comprises of a spacious reception hall, a double aspect living room with doors out to a private, partly enclosed patio area. From the living room, double doors lead you into a stylish and modern kitchen/dining area equipped with a range of Neff integrated appliances and Caeserstone work surfaces. Pocket style doors separate the living area from the second bedroom allowing you to utilise the space to suit you, If used as an additional lounge it almosts doubles the size of the living area. In addition, the master bedroom is tastefully decorated with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, a second shower room can be found off the hall way and both are fitted with an emergency call system.
This apartment has a lovely, bright and airy feel to it and with its total area of over 1000sq ft it has a real sense of space.
Fleur-De-Lis apartments are accessed via a secure CCTV door entry system and there is a concierge service as well as a 24 hour emergency call system fitted in all bathrooms and living areas.
The service charge includes maintenance, cleaning, heating, lighting, rates and taxes of common areas, waste disposal, gardening, the 24 hour security and emergency call system and CCTV door entry system as well as the services of the Concierge.
TENURE Lease: The remainder of 125 years from 1st February 2016
Ground Rent: 01.02.21 - 30.06.21 - £595.00
Service Charge: 01.01.21 - 30.06.21 £1901.67
Building reserve charge 01.01.21 - 30.06.21 £95.09
Car Park - Spaces can be rented for £125.00 for 6 months
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Fleur De Lis, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.5 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.4 miles
- Burgess Hill Station3.2 miles
About the agent
We are a small firm of independent estate agents with a network of dedicated associates across the South of England who are passionate about their local area and proud to share their expertise and knowledge to act in the best interests of our clients.
Our modern style of estate agency is a happy blend of innovative technology with personal attention to detail.
We operate to the high standards set down by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and our directors have a combine
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103570000071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barry Passmore & Associates, London, Covering Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.