Ffordd Watkins, Birchgrove, Swansea
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Modern Throughout
- Garage And Drive Way
- Sought After Location
- Front And Rear Garden
An immaculately presented 4 double bedroom detached 3 story house offered for sale. Situated on a very popular estate and sought after for its convenience to the M4 corridor, local schools, shops and transport links. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space and is modern throughout.
An immaculately presented 4 double bedroom detached 3 story house offered for sale with no ongoing chain. Situated on a very popular estate and sought after for its convenience to the M4 corridor, local schools, shops and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/ diner, utility room and bathroom to the ground floor, to the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms one with en-suite and a family bathroom and to the second floor there are a further 2 double bedrooms. To the outside there is an enclosed front and rear garden. This ideal family home further benefits gas central heating, a drive way creating off road parking and a garage. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space and modern specification throughout. Please call Peter Alan Morriston on to arrange a viewing or book 24/7 on our website.
door to enter, upvc double glazed window to front, tile flooring, stair case with fitted carpet leading to the first floor, door to kitchen/ diner, door to toilet and door to;
Lounge 16' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.95m x 3.00m )
upvc double glazed window to front, upvc double glazed double doors to rear and laminate flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 11" max x 11' 8" max ( 5.16m max x 3.56m max )
upvc double glazed bay window to side, upvc double glazed window to front, upvc double glazed double doors to rear, tile flooring, fitted with a matching range of base and eye units with work top over, integrated double oven, hob and hood, integrated microwave, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dish washer and opening to;
Utility Room 6' 5" x 4' 2" ( 1.96m x 1.27m )
upvc double glazed window to rear, tile flooring, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for dryer and space with plumbing for washing machine.
tile flooring, tile walls, wash hand basin with mixer tap and w.c.
upvc double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, door to airing cupboard where boiler tank is housed, doors to bedrooms 1 and 4, door to bathroom and stair case with fitted carpet to the second floor.
Bedroom 1 16' 3" x 10' 2" ( 4.95m x 3.10m )
upvc double glazed window to front and rear, fitted carpet, 2 x fitted wardrobes with double doors to access and door to;
upvc double glazed window to rear, tile flooring, tile walls, shower area, wash hand basin with mixer tap and w.c.
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
upvc double glazed window to rear and fitted carpet.
upvc double glazed window to front, tile flooring, part tile walls, bath tub with mixer tap and over bath shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap and w.c.
laminate flooring, velux window to front and doors to bedrooms 2 and 3.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" max x 14' 3" max ( 4.14m max x 4.34m max )
upvc double glazed window to front and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 13' 9" max x 13' 2" max ( 4.19m max x 4.01m max )
upvc double glazed window to front, velux window to rear, laminate flooring and loft access.
To the front there is an enclosed, low maintenance garden with a gate to access with a path leading to front door and stone chipped path either side.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed, low maintenance rear garden with an artificial lawn area, a patio area and an out door bar. There is also rear access to the drive way creating off road parking and access to the garage.
Garage 16' 11" x 9' 3" ( 5.16m x 2.82m )
up and over door to access, concrete flooring and electricity supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ffordd Watkins, Birchgrove, Swansea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llansamlet Station1.0 miles
- Skewen Station2.2 miles
- Neath Station3.8 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MTN303223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Morriston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.