Alexandra Park, Scarborough
- Freehold first floor flat
- Low maintenance garden area
- Private entrance to property
- Contemporary kitchen
- 3 Double sized bedrooms
- Large lounge with bay window
- Bathroom & separate toilet
- Gas central heating
This spacious apartment is accessed from Alexandra Park with plenty of available on road parking. The outside garden area is low maintenance paving offering a private area suitable for al fresco dining. The private entrance opens into the kitchen which is fitted with an excellent range of wooden units and benefits from integrated oven and hob as well as space for a washing machine, dishwasher and freestanding fridge freezer. The sitting room is a light and airy space with large bay window overlooking Manor Road as well as having a feature fireplace. There are 2 good sized double bedrooms and a third double sized bedroom, used by the current owner as a dining room. The modern bathroom is fitted with a white suite and comprises a bath, shower cubicle and pedestal sink, separate toilet.
There are no maintenance charges with the property and a deed of covenant is in place.
BrochuresBrochure - A3 Fol...
Alexandra Park, Scarborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Scarborough Station0.6 miles
- Seamer Station2.8 miles
About the agent
The time is right for us to inject some modernity and fresh-thinking into the property market in the region. We are people who like things done right: no short cuts or 'do it later' attitude.
We appreciate the responsibility we take on when dealing with people's properties, and our job is to give honest, intelligent, straight-talking advice to clients and customers.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102790008293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Four Walls Or More, Scarborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.