Woodstock Road, Finsbury Park
- 2 double bedrooms
- Private section of garden
- EPC rating C
- 0.2 miles from Finsbury Park Station
Residing across two floors, you are welcomed by rich wood flooring and neutral decor illuminated by bay fronted window in the reception room. Here you’ll find an attractive wooden fireplace framed by handy inbuilt wall shelving.
Through to the kitchen, with views out onto your garden, swathes of subway tiling and gloss cream cabinetry encompass contemporary fittings including oven/hob, fridge/freezer and sink.
Down the wooden stairs you are led out into the first bedroom with access out onto said garden via French windows. Partially laid to decking and lawn with space for dining furniture, you can host al fresco get togethers and garden parties alike
Back into the hallway, a utility room with washing machine can be found, leading to the stylish bathroom. Neutral, champagne and mink stone tiling envelopes a large walk in shower with rainforest head, WC and deep wall mounted sink area.
The large, master bedroom awaits adjacent, with bay fronted window and space for double wardrobes with a large king size bed, basking in swathes of natural light.
Woodstock Road is ideally located just moments from award winning watering holes and eateries found in and around Stroud Green. This attractive two bed is also found within easy reach of Finsbury Park station (accessible by the Victoria, Piccadilly and Overground lines). For more information on the local area please see our local guides:
BrochuresWoodstock Road, Finsbury ParkBrochure
Woodstock Road, Finsbury Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finsbury Park Station0.2 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.5 miles
- Manor House Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We are a multi award-winning estate agency based in Finsbury Park, providing a personable, socially responsible and creative property consultancy service for jaded North Londoners.
Voted 7th best agent in the UK by the Best Estate Agent Guide 2019!
What distinguishes us from the sea of other agents across the city is our ability to provide a truly bespoke level of service, our commitment to the local community and our progressive approach to marketing and design.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30600399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Finsbury Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.