- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Detached family home
- Contemporary style
- Garden and Patio area
- Off Street Parking for 2 cars
- Electric car charging point
- Lift to all floors
- Gym / Cinema room
- Minutes to Wimbledon Village
- Fully automated home
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wimbledon Station0.4 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Merton Park Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Elizabeth Wightwick Bespoke Lettings, Wimbledon Village
60 High Street, Wimbledon Village, London, SW19 5EE
Elizabeth Wightwick lettings offer a professional and dedicated service that guarantees peace of mind. We endeavour to provide an excellent and unrivalled service that distinguishes us from the competition. My extensive and intimate knowledge of the Wimbledon area is built from over ten years of working in the locality, specialising in the lettings business.
At Elizabeth Wightwick Lettings, we are committed to offering a passionate and receptive service that diligently strives to meet y
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102798000108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elizabeth Wightwick Bespoke Lettings, Wimbledon Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.