Darlaston Road, London, SW19
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- New Build
- Second Floor
The fully-fitted kitchen has Siemens appliances, granite work tops, and the apartment has underfloor heating throughout.
Further benefits include concierge, underground parking, residents lounge, garden room, landscaped communal gardens, and basement storage facilities.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only, please call for further details or to arrange a visit. 3D virtual tours also available.
* please note photos are for illustrative purposes and are not plot specific *
This development is for the over 55s only.
Conveniently located for both Wimbledon Village and Broadway, Ridgmount Apartments is a boutique development of just 20 residences exclusively for occupiers aged 55 and over, with private outside space, secure underground parking and concierge service.
Located on Darlaston Road, and convenient for everything Wimbledon has to offer, the apartment benefits from a desirable, established, and peaceful residential setting.
Darlaston Road, London, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Station0.5 miles
- Wimbledon Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Knight Frank residential teams are available for phone and video appointments. Market appraisals, home visits and viewings can still be undertaken with agreement of all parties and while strictly adhering to all social distancing and PPE guidance Recently, we have all been faced with unprecedented circumstances, and as we navigate these extraordinary times, it is not just an estate agent that you need, but a partner in property.
Our teams of experts are on hand to hel
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RET190057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank - New Homes, Retirement Living. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.