Princes Street, Bexleyheath DA7 4BU
- Video Tour Available
- Vacant & Chain Free
- Long Lease & Allocated Parking
- Combi Boiler & Double Glazing
- Close To Broadway & Train Station
- View Today
Tenure: Leasehold, 154 years remaining
If you are searching for a spacious 2 bedroom apartment with all amenities close by then this has to next on your list of properties to view.
Already vacant and being sold chain free, this neat and tidy home has a long lease, allocated parking, modern boiler (installed 2018/2019) and double glazing leaving very little for you to do other than move in and start to enjoy your new home. For the buy to let investor, we would expect that this ideal investment would command in the region of £1250 and the demand will be very strong.
Call us today to book your earliest viewing appointment.
This property includes:
- Entrance Hall
4.95m x 3.55m (17.5 sqm) - 16' 2" x 11' 7" (189 sqft)
3.58m x 1.96m (7 sqm) - 11' 8" x 6' 5" (75 sqft)
- Master Bedroom
3.28m x 3.19m (10.4 sqm) - 10' 9" x 10' 5" (112 sqft)
2.21m x 2.52m (5.5 sqm) - 7' 3" x 8' 3" (59 sqft)
Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
- Council Tax:
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Bexleyheath & Welling) - Property Reference 37991
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Princes Street, Bexleyheath DA7 4BU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bexleyheath Station0.3 miles
- Barnehurst Station1.0 miles
- Bexley Station1.4 miles
About the agent
• A multi award-winning estate agent, established in Bexleyheath.
Run by the Directors Robert, Clinton & James, who between them have more than 50 years experience within the local property market.
EweMove’s philosophy is simple, the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Robert, Clinton & James pride themselves in providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
As well as providing an exceptional customer servi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, Bexleyheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.