Rathbone Square, W1T
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 24 hour concierge
- 0.2 mile from Tottenham Court Road station
- EPC: B
The property comprises one double bedroom with en suite bathroom, reception room and a fully fitted, open plan kitchen and terrace.
Residents will benefit from access to a 24 hour concierge, beautiful gardens, residents' lounge, wine storage and tasting room, screening room, gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
Moments from Oxford Street and located in the heart of London's West End, Rathbone Square is ideal for transport links in and around London with The City and West London being just 10 minutes away via the underground.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Rathbone Square, W1T
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tottenham Court Road Station0.2 miles
- Goodge Street Station0.2 miles
- Oxford Circus Station0.4 miles
About the agent
JLL's City office specialises in sales and lettings properties located throughout London's historic business district and in east London's fashionable up-and-coming neighbourhoods.
The City of London, along with the docklands area to its east, are where the world comes to do business with London and Europe. JLL City's location give its access to new developments built to satisfy a demanding international market, set in unique locati
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P106496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.