Ewshot Gardens, Ewshot, Farnham
- Five double bedrooms
- Large living room
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- En suite, shower room and family bathroom
- Good sized rear garden
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Garage and driveway parking
This exceptionally well presented five bedroom home is offered to the market for the first time since benefiting from substantial upgrades from the existing owners.
The property is offered in a contemporary style with accommodation comprising of a 17ft living room. There is impressive 38ft open plan kitchen/dining room which is a great social space with double doors opening to the rear garden. The kitchen area is fitted with a comprehensive range of units with stone worktops and integrated appliances including oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher. There is also a downstairs cloakroom on the ground floor along with underfloor heating throughout.
To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a utility room. The master bedroom further benefits from an en suite.
The second floor has two double bedrooms both with skylight windows. The shower room serves the remaining bedrooms on this floor.
The front of the property has driveway parking plus an integral single garage whilst the enclosed rear garden has been hard landscaped and finished with artificial grass.
Ewshot Gardens is situated on the cusp of Church Crookham. It’s a popular residential area with local schools and amenities and is within a short distance of Fleet town which offers comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities, schools for all age groups, churches of various denominations and various health care services.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Ewshot Gardens, Ewshot, Farnham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fleet Station2.6 miles
- Winchfield Station3.4 miles
- Farnham Station3.8 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!
We have been successfully selling and letting property for over 30 years' in which time we have earned a reputation for
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FRN210024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.