Hillside Gardens, Barnet
- LOUNGE- 10'2 X 16'3
- BATHROOM- 6'11 X 5'9
- BEDROOM- 17'1 X 9'3
- KITCHEN- 7'8 X 7'7
- RESIDENT & VISITOR PARKING
- RESIDENT HOUSE MANAGER
- VISITING HAIRDRESSER
- RESIDENTS LOUNGE
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND AMMENITIES
This property has been maintained to a fantastic standard and features a modern and contemporary kitchen and bathroom. The property includes one double bedroom, a lounge/diner, double glazed windows and is chain free. Communally the residents have access to a lounge and kitchen, hairdressing salon, laundry facilities, communal gardens and parking. There is also a resident manager who lives on site.
Further benefits include access to the communal lounge and kitchen, hairdressing salon, laundry facilities, communal gardens and parking.
We understand that the lease has approx. 65 years remaining and the current service charge is £2,804.52 p.a.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC Rating: D
Hertswood Court is located at the junction of Hillside Gardens and Wood Street and is therefore ideally positioned for access to the multiple shopping facilities at Barnet town centre with its wide range of restaurants and cafes, as well as High Barnet (Northern Line) underground station. Major road access is excellent with the M25 and A1(M) motorways being a short motoring distance away.
BrochuresBrochureHillside Gardens, Barnet
Hillside Gardens, Barnet
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Barnet Station0.6 miles
- New Barnet Station1.4 miles
- Hadley Wood Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Andrew Ward Estate Agents was established with the opening of our first office in Potters Bar, March 1988. Since then we have opened a further two offices located at Brookmans Park and Barnet. We are completely independent and therefore have no hidden alliances to any Banks, Building Societies or Insurance companies, as so often is the case with Estate Agents these days.
Those of you with a longer memory may recall the firm ‘Derek Ward and Partners’, who were established in 1960, and at
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30606062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Ward, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.