Wisbech Road, March
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Underfloor Heating
** Modern Detached Bungalow ** Outstanding Condition ** Quality Fittings ** Sunny Enclosed Rear Gardens ** Log Cabin & Outside Dining Area ** Viewing Essential ** Underfloor Heating **
This stunning detached 2 year old bungalow is tucked away along its own private drive. The property is presented in outstanding order, both inside and out and is ready to move into. The accommodation in brief comprises, entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen / diner, utility room, three bedrooms, en suite and family bathroom along with underfloor heating, double glazing and parking for numerous cars. We would highly recommend an early viewing.
Being L shaped.
Tiled floor. Loft access.
Lounge 22' 2" x 10' 8" ( 6.76m x 3.25m )
Two windows to side. Window to front. French doors to rear. Tiled hearth and wood mantel over for wood burning stove. Opening to
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.95m x 3.20m )
Extremely well fitted kitchen with 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink, Worktop/ preparation surface with cupboards and drawers under. Matching wall cupboards Tiled splashbacks. Fitted double oven, hob and stainless cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/ freezer. Central island unit with cupboards and drawers and with breakfast bar seating area below Inset spotlights French doors to rear.
Utility Room 7' 5" x 5' 7" ( 2.26m x 1.70m )
Stainless steel sink. Cupboards under. Tall cupboard. Tiled floor. Tiled splashbacks. Inset spotlights. Gas central heating boiler. Window to front.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.43m )
Window to front.
Window to side. Vanity wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Concealed cistern wc. Tiled floor. Electric shaver point.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 5" plus door recess ( 3.96m x 3.48m plus door recess )
Window to rear.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.82m )
(Currently used as Dining Room ) Window to side. Tiled floor.
Window to front. Panelled bath with mixer taps. Vanity wash hand basin. Concealed cistern wc. Shaver point. Tiled floor. Chrome ladder style towel rail. Inset spotlights.
The front of the property is approached by a private gravelled drive giving parking for numerous vehicles.
There is side access with timber store and further side gated access leading to the rear garden.
Rear gardens are fully enclose with grey slate. patios and paths. Raised covered outside dining area. Lawns and shrubs.
Cabin - 12ft 4ins x 9ft - 45mm pine construction with electrics system. Double doors to front. This would make an excellent "man/woman" cave !
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Wisbech Road, March
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.8 miles
- Manea Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local March William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in March
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH110974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.