88 Fawcett Street, Sheffield
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- *NEW LISTING*
- Lovely Property
- Great Location
- 5 Minute walk to the University
- 9 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Kitchens
- 3 Bathrooms!
- Large Living Room
- Permit parking available
- Bills inclusive option available
9 BEDROOM HOUSE AVAILABLE TO A GROUOP OF 6
Viewing strongly recommended on this luxury 9 bedroom house situated only a 5 minute walk from the University.
This must see property features: 9 generously sized double bedrooms with modern furnishings and exposed brick feature walls. A bright open plan living area and a contemporary Kitchen. Gas central heating. Double glazing.
Don't miss out on this great property!
ALL INCLUSIVE AVAILABLE INCLUDING GAS, ELECTRIC, WATER, BROADBAND AND TV LICENCE
BrochuresBrochure88 Fawcett Street, Sheffield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
88 Fawcett Street, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Shalesmoor Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Infirmary Road Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
It’s a big leap of faith when you decide to rent, let or sell a property. So trust the people who make it their business to get you the best deal. At BPS Estates, we’re ready to jump into action whatever your property needs.
Because we understand the Sheffield market so well, clients can be assured they’re getting the best advice. And because we’re independent, there are no distant head offices to deal with. Our strength is local, and our staff are hand-picked for experience. What’s mor
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30606185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPS Estates, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.