Old Bedford Road, Luton
- Chain Free
- Positioned on a sizeable plot
- Double Garage
- Extremely Desirable Location
- Eleven Double Bedrooms
- Five Reception Rooms
- Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna
- Carriage Driveway
Old Bedford Road, Luton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Luton Station1.4 miles
- Leagrave Station1.8 miles
- Luton Parkway Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Penrose Estate Agents - Your Agent Of Choice
Our names are Richard, Ben and Adam and we founded Penrose Estate Agents in 2016. Between us, we hold over thirty years of industry experience helping thousands of people in and around Luton complete their home moves.
We offer sellers and landlords a unique full range of marketing options, from an online only service through to traditional, fully managed moves.
We understand that our customers have very diff
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10901505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrose Estate Agents, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.