Bond Street, Stirchley, Birmingham, B30
The vibrant and continually changing Stirchley Village offers commuter rail services from Bournville Station, buses and shopping facilities along Pershore Road. Important centres within the local area are the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham University and Kings Norton Business Centre whilst Cadburys in Bournville is much nearer. Stirchley benefits from the highly regarded Loaf bakery, a micro-pub, coffee shops and ever popular British Oak public house. Nearby green spaces include Hazelwell Park, which provides access to the Rea Valley national cycle route which meanders its way along the River and down into Cannon Hill Park and along to the city centre.
* No upward chain
* Stirchley Village
* Handy Bournville Train Station
* Central heating & double glazing
* Ground Floor - two reception rooms + kitchen
* First floor - 2 bedrooms, additional dressing room/office and bathroom
* Boarded loft providing storage with access from landing
* Outside at rear - tradtional blue brick path and brick built outbuildings next to the house leads to shared path beyond which is garden area
NB - Agents Note - Some photos are from archive records
TENURE: Agent understands the property is Freehold
Front Living Room
3.78m x 3.66m (12' 5" x 12' 0")
Measurements taken include area into bay window
Rear Living Room
3.94m x 3.66m (12' 11" x 12' 0")
4.3m x 1.96m (14' 1" x 6' 5")
4.27m x 3.23m (14' 0" x 10' 7")
3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
Dressing Room / Office
2.29m x 1.98m (7' 6" x 6' 6")
1.96m x 1.85m (6' 5" x 6' 1")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bond Street, Stirchley, Birmingham, B30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournville Station0.2 miles
- Selly Oak Station0.9 miles
- Kings Norton Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 45 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and staff have the best way forward in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STL210068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Stirchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.