Yorktown Road, College Town, Sandhurst, GU47
- Drawing Room complete with shared kitchen and Wi-Fi
- Guest suite for friends and family to enjoy overnight stays
- Lifehost on site (Mon-Fri)
- SkyQ enabled
- Fully integrated Neff appliances throughout, including fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, cooker hood, combination oven, washing machine/tumble dryer and dishwasher
- Silestone work surfaces
- Hansgrohe shower & bathroom accessories and premium Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- CCTV door entry system
- 24-hour emergency call system fitted in all shower rooms and living areas, plus wearable alarm button
The development also benefits from shared facilities including a drawing room and beautifully landscaped gardens. Events are organised on a regular basis from bridge to bowls, fish and chip Fridays to film nights, and Pimm's parties to pilates; and a fully furnished guest suite can be booked out should your loved ones wish to stay overnight.
**It's time to enjoy the best of life, we'll cover your agent, removals and legal fees.**
Terms and conditions apply. Purchase or rent-to-buy: reserve by 30th June to receive a £4000 contribution towards estate agency fees, a full removal service and £1000 towards legal fees. Rentals: complete before June 2021 to receive 2 months rent free and a full removal service.
Living in Sandhurst
Built on Yorktown Road within the desirable College Town district, the development is ideally located within walking distance of all local amenities. A bustling town, Sandhurst is home to the world famous Royal Military Academy that has been attended by Prince William and Prince Harry, amongst other royal alumni.
The town benefits from its proximity to London as well as connections to Ascot, Bracknell, Camberley and Wokingham - all only a short distance away. Owners will benefit from a wealth of open spaces, from the walks and fishing lakes of nearby Trilakes Country Park to the River Blackwater and Yateley Lakes, both of which border Sandhurst to the south. North of the town is Edgbarrow Woods and Wildmoor Heath Boardwalk.
Sandhurst railway station is just 5 minutes from the development by car.
*Internal photography has been taken from the dressed apartments and is indicative.
Yorktown Road, College Town, Sandhurst, GU47
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackwater Station0.6 miles
- Sandhurst Station1.2 miles
- Camberley Station1.5 miles
About the development
Fleur de Lis - Sandhurst
- Fleur-de-Lis Sandhurst comprises 42 spacious retirement apartments with an owners' drawing room and a guest suite.
We are Lifestory, a passionate team with a wealth of experience in creating high-quality homes. We are dedicated to listening to and understanding our customers, so that we can delight them with our service. Our homes are tailor-made for each stage of your life, from first time buyers through to later living. From first-time buyers, to downsizers looking for financial flexibility and a thriving community - everyone can create their perfect home with Lifestory, across our three brands Antholog
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Apt25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Renaissance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.