Rhandirmwyn, Llandovery, Carmarthenshire.
- Idyllic 17 Acre Smallholding
- Character Detached Two Bedroom Cottage
- Two Living Rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Attached Stone Barn Ripe For Conversion (Subject to Consent)
- Rural Setting In The Beautiful Rugged Landscape of the Upper Towy Valley
- Level & Gently Sloping Pastureland together with river frontage
- Secluded Location with Private Access
The Accommodation Comprises:
Kitchen (2.92m x 2.41m or 9' 07' x 7' 11' )
With kitchen units, sink, cushion flooring and oil fired boiler.
Bathroom (2.54m x 2.62m or 8' 04' x 8' 07' )
reducing to 6'08 with low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, cushion flooring, shower cubicle, radiator, part tiled walls, airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Living Room 1 (4.24m x 2.97m or 13' 11' x 9' 09' )
With carpet, stone fireplace and slate hearth, wood burner, radiator.
Living Room 2 (4.19m x 1.93m or 13' 09' x 6' 04')
Bedroom 1 (4.29m x 2.03m or 14' 01' x 6' 08' )
With carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 2 (3.28m x 4.29m or 10' 09' x 14' 01' )
reducing to 7'11 with carpet and radiator.
Lawned gardens to the rear and side of the property. Attached traditional stone and slate barn which could provide further accommodation subject to the necessary consents. Further detached traditional stone and slate barn.
The property sits in and is surrounded by 16 acres of level and gently sloping pastureland split into convenient sized paddocks. A mature broadleaf riverside corridor runs along the banks of the river Towy.
The north eastern paddock is home to an established caravan park which is served by its own access, water supply, toilet and shower block.
Mains electricity. Private water and drainage. Central heating is provided by oil fired boiler serving radiators.
Band C (1,537.54 - 2021/22)
Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
Carmarthenshire County Council, District Office, 3 Spilman Street, Carmarthen, SA31 1LE. Tel No: .
Strictly be appointment please through the agents Messrs Clee Tompkinson & Francis through whom all negotiations should be conducted. Please contact our Brecon Office .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Rhandirmwyn, Llandovery, Carmarthenshire.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cynghordy Station3.7 miles
- Sugar Loaf Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Clees is one of the largest independent firms of Estate Agents & Chartered Surveyors in South Wales . Established in 1972 our 13 offices offer comprehensive property advice across South Wales & The borders including sales, lettings,property auctions, management & surveys. If you are looking to buy or sell a property in Wales, we would be pleased to advise you upon any part of the process for residential, rural or commercial property. See www.ctf-uk.com for more information.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRG10711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Brecon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.